Necrophagist

• Thread starter Stitch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Reaction score
Speaking of Necrophagist, the tab book just got here in the mail!

hpim1541yp6.jpg

:metal: :yesway:

Time to get schooled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else here, but I feel Muhammed playing an Ibanez, no matter how many strings, seems like something of a betrayal. He has a beautiful BCR CS Stealth that I've seen him play... why the hell would he want an Ibanez?

And of course he's fast, efficient, and insane... he's from Germany!

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else here, but I feel Muhammed playing an Ibanez, no matter how many strings, seems like something of a betrayal. He has a beautiful BCR CS Stealth that I've seen him play... why the hell would he want an Ibanez?
Probably cause he likes them \m/

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score

hpim1541yp6.jpg

Time to get schooled.

Ryan that book looks so sick!

Congrats!

The guitar of necrophagist it's strange, it's not ugly, but strange, first i want that ibanez sell an 8 string prestige :hbang:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
That's all right. You are endorsed by KxK, get free Road Kings and have your own action figures...

...its alright for some...

Chill out, man. I never played Ibanez, just because I've never found one I've liked. It's a complete personal preference, and has nothing to do with me trying to be a snob. Some of my favorite guitarists play Ibanez. I was simply trying to state that Necrophagist playing any seven string guitar is good news.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
That's all right. You are endorsed by KxK, get free Road Kings and have your own action figures...

...its alright for some...

Can i laugh? yeah, it's a free forum :lol:

Man calm down, i know that noodles sometimes is funny but sometimes (counted times) it's a serious guy.

necrophagist use what they want or what their sponsord give them, what's the matter?

How many people here want to have an sponsor? a lot, and more if they pay for using their stuff. I want that, or a guitar sponsor, i'm proud that people like the music that you play and want to do some publicity to their brand, but that's another thing and i don't want to off topic this thread.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
How many people here want to have an sponsor? a lot, and more if they pay for using their stuff. I want that, or a guitar sponsor, i'm proud that people like the music that you play and want to do some publicity to their brand, but that's another thing and i don't want to off topic this thread.

Without being in the position, it's hard to say definitively... but I'd like to say that I'd have the resolve to turn away an endorsement by a company whose instruments I wasn't really interested in playing. Now, if he likes Ibanezes, good for him, and congratulations. But if he liked Ibanezes, why would he have that kind of money invested in a BC Rich?

Speaking of wanting to be endorsed... I now have the KxK and my new Oni on order.
:metalorc:

... but thats getting off topic.

Ryan

Reaction score
Im guessing because Ibanez didnt have any really extreme body shapes that ineterested him. I think he likes the way Ibanez plays; as a matter of fact, i think the solos on the album were recorded with a JEM that he borrowed from somebody.. I remember reading that somewhere; but dont quote me on it.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score

And of course he's fast, efficient, and insane... he's from Germany!

Stephan said that all muhammed and the rest of the band thought the Bc Riches were shit, It took him a while to grow acustomed to it, tried to assimilate to it, but just couldnt work... I guess the better question would be why he didn't go back to his vigier marylin...

Im guessing because Ibanez didnt have any really extreme body shapes that ineterested him. I think he likes the way Ibanez plays; as a matter of fact, i think the solos on the album were recorded with a JEM that he borrowed from somebody.. I remember reading that somewhere; but dont quote me on it.

That jem belongs to his brother... and yes your statement is accurate, muhammed said so himself in a thread a long time ago on the now unnoficial necro forum...

Reaction score
Stephan said that all muhammed and the rest of the band thought the Bc Riches were shit, It took him a while to grow acustomed to it, tried to assimilate to it, but just couldnt work... I guess the better question would be why he didn't go back to his vigier marylin...

Seriously. That Vigier puts me in awe everytime I see it.

Hopefully Muhammed can influence Ibanez to release some more "metal" guitars.

oh ya, and I give mad props to the man since he's so good with communicating with fans :metal:

jamesboyd

Lord Boyd
Reaction score
aaahhhhh excellent news :hbang:

however......points to consider-

1) a muhmammed ibanez sig model = not gonna happen.
2) the thing that made epitaph genius was the liberal note-range of the riffs (i.e not all on the bottom three strings) hopefully the new album will use the 7 string in a similar manner.

peace

-jb

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
They might still put the model out though, just not as a sig. I would prefer it that way, sig models are for fanboys. :lol:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
<mrburns>
Excellent...
</mrburns>

1) a muhmammed ibanez sig model = not gonna happen.
2) the thing that made epitaph genius was the liberal note-range of the riffs (i.e not all on the bottom three strings) hopefully the new album will use the 7 string in a similar manner.

Correct on both points.. :yesway:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score

hpim1541yp6.jpg

Time to get schooled.

That reminds me, Mike and I split the cost of one when we saw them a month back. Mike's had it long enough, so I should go pick it up. Not that I'll be able to really do anything productive with it. :lol:

Did you notice the best part about that book? It was completely tabbed by the man himself. :metal:

')