Necrophagist

• Thread starter Stitch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ You can have it back whenever. I got these Zero Hour powertabs right after it, and I can't play them, either, so I'll just be bustin' out some AC/DC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ You can have it back whenever. I got these Zero Hour powertabs right after it, and I can't play them, either, so I'll just be bustin' out some AC/DC...

:rofl:

Wait, you found Zero Hour tab? Share the wealth, I don't have enough knots in my fingers yet :agreed:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score

That was a bad weekend for our self esteem. I really need to join a cover band. :lol:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That was a bad weekend for our self esteem. I really need to join a cover band. :lol:

Hey, at least you guys COULD play in a cover band, I'm not even that good yet. Of course holidays/crazy shit at work aren't helping with that, I haven't touched my guitar in a few days :noplease:

Gotta' say Jasun Tipton freaked me out... watching his DVD a few riffs on there have 2x the number of notes I thought they did when he slowed them down. He really is insane :bowdown:

Not that this has anything to do with Necrophagist :lol:

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Chill out, man. I never played Ibanez, just because I've never found one I've liked. It's a complete personal preference, and has nothing to do with me trying to be a snob. Some of my favorite guitarists play Ibanez. I was simply trying to state that Necrophagist playing any seven string guitar is good news.

Can i laugh? yeah, it's a free forum :lol:

Man calm down, i know that noodles sometimes is funny but sometimes (counted times) it's a serious guy.

Woah, woah, woah. It would appear my poor people skills prevail again! (Cue :rolleyes: all round) It wasn't meant to be a dig, it wasn't bitter sarcasm, it was merely an expression of jealousy.

I have nothing but respect (and a wee bit of fear) for noodles...

Its kinda annoying that not putting a ":lol:" at the end of my line started all this, but such are the dangers of not being able to put inflection on my words in text.:wallbash:

Oh, and i wasn't suggesting Ibanez will produce a Necrophagist signature model - i was merely saying how cool it would be if they did...

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
bush_middle_finger.jpg

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
TMM said:
I don't know about everyone else here, but I feel Muhammed playing an Ibanez, no matter how many strings, seems like something of a betrayal. He has a beautiful BCR CS Stealth that I've seen him play... why the hell would he want an Ibanez?

Though, to put it into perspective how much this is personal taste and personal taste alone, I haven't seen a single BC Rich I'd actually want to own.

:shrug:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Though, to put it into perspective how much this is personal taste and personal taste alone, I haven't seen a single BC Rich I'd actually want to own.

:shrug:

+1 to that, I just don't like their shapes. Of course the fact that my only experience playing a BC Rich was a piece of shit Warlock Platinum a budy of mine had that literally fell apart within 6 months of him buying it probably has something to do with that...

NecroSamist

Necrophagist fanboy
Reaction score
Shit, i have a hard enough time trying to figure out their stuff on a 6 string, 7's are gonna kill me haha. I'm kinda at a loss for words here... this new album is gonna be crazy...

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
In the interests of decorum, I probably shouldn't comment on that :p

I'm allowed - he's still the "new guy" in Division, so he gets the metaphorical beat-down at every possible opportunity...

Ryan

Reaction score
That reminds me, Mike and I split the cost of one when we saw them a month back. Mike's had it long enough, so I should go pick it up. Not that I'll be able to really do anything productive with it. :lol:

Did you notice the best part about that book? It was completely tabbed by the man himself. :metal:

:lol: you guys split a $30 book? who gets weekend custody? hehe
Yah, i wouldnt have bought it if he hadnt transcribed it himself.

My fingers hurt so bad :( lol And of course it wouldnt be right if i didnt make my own video of me hacking up a Necro solo like everyone else... :shred:

edit: pardon the burpage, i just slammed a mountain dew before pressing record lol

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
:lol: you guys split a $30 book? who gets weekend custody? hehe
Yah, i wouldnt have bought it if he hadnt transcribed it himself.

My fingers hurt so bad :( lol And of course it wouldnt be right if i didnt make my own video of me hacking up a Necro solo like everyone else... :shred:

edit: pardon the burpage, i just slammed a mountain dew before pressing record lol

that looks pretty cool man! :metal: but... I could barely hear your guitar over the recording...

Ryan

Reaction score
Yah, i have a thing about mixing and levels when im sitting at my recording desk haha. I dont like to be way under or over..

Latest posts

')