NED!, New Electronics Day

• Thread starter astm
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

astm

Reaction score
Today, after waiting for many months, I FINALLY got the electronics to upgrade my Ibanez RGR321EX. I'll put a D sonic with the bar facing the bridge and an Evo neck.

Have no pics, so you'll just have to believe me.

Just Kidding, a thread like this is worthless witout pics

img69140.jpg

img6919f.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

astm

Reaction score
thanks!!!

I'll have the guitar back on friday. I'll then post a picture with the guitar with the PUs installed and I0ll try to upload a video

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
thanks!!!

I'll have the guitar back on friday. I'll then post a picture with the guitar with the PUs installed and I0ll try to upload a video

What are you doing with the push pull. Not to mention, not wiring it yourself SHAMMMMMEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

astm

Reaction score
With the push/pull pot I'll Coil split the pickups, havings something like this:

JS_HH_3WAYTOG_1V1T.jpg

I'm not installing everything by myself because I'm not too good at soldering, plus (and most important) I'm studying a lot for my finals before my summer vacations :p

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
there is only 1 way to get good at soldering :p, as far as it taking time, it shouldn't take you more htan an hour if you are no good. You get good fast.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
fook yeah maing! thats almost too much awesome to be contained in one pic! cant wait to see the guitar!

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
there is only 1 way to get good at soldering :p, as far as it taking time, it shouldn't take you more htan an hour if you are no good. You get good fast.

lol, not sure if I can agree with that, but I take my time soldering. I've burned myself one too many times and learned my lesson about rushing.

astm

Reaction score
lol, not sure if I can agree with that, but I take my time soldering. I've burned myself one too many times and learned my lesson about rushing.
lol, last week helping a friend install a couple of Bill Lawrence in his Dean ML, I accidentally touched the hot part and had a small burn on my left hand index:wallbash::lol:

Less than 24 hours to take the guitar!!!!

Here is a pic of how it used to look (far left, with my other electric guitars)

38961_1484912555592_1017228801_1366206_5007950_n.jpg

I'll also put a cliplock, but I'm doing that myself. That's dummy proof to install :p

astm

Reaction score
HERE'S THE GUITAR!!!

img69260.jpg

img69270.jpg

Notice the tone pot pulled :p
img6929b.jpg

I'll upload videos another day. It's late and I have to study for my finals that are next week. Wish me luck!!

')