Need a Band Name!Desperatly!

• Thread starter hellraizer84
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Hmm. I'll try a few:

Chloroform Kleenex
BME Bukkake
TRex Reassignment Surgery
Toenailbomb
Chik-Feel-Gay
Jimmy Rustled jimmies
Donkey Show Delicacies

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Al NiCotin

Reaction score
HellRez

Goats Of Legion
Swissidal Pulsions (Suicidal Tendencies using some harmless petit-suisse)
Gsus4 massacrum
Pentagram epic epic & colegram

hellraizer84

Reaction score
Ohh thank god you are changing your name :lol: Sorry dude but it has to be done! To quote some gems from previous band title threads:

Philleus Phoreskin and the Pullbacks
The Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tubemen
Organ Freeman
The Brothers Quim Present: Crumpleforeskin
Runt Stunt Cunt Punt
Free Bar

fuck you midnight realm!sounds like a level off a shit atari game!hahah but yeah man your so right.....

band names are so shit!

hellraizer84

Reaction score
thanks guys there are some interesting ones in there to say the least!personally i hate anything that sounds death metal or overly morbid (good name right there lol) and nothing to long,hate shit like and you will know us by the trail of dead....or any crap like that!also hate science names that mean fuck all and as much as i love them i hate most of the djent names haha (periphery,tesseract,textures) aaggghhhh writing the album was much easier than this!!thanks guys keep em coming if ya can!!

hellraizer84

Reaction score
When I was in high school, I had a little two man group w/ a buddy of mine. It was slam death metal/electronica. Anyway, we were at the McD's one day and saw a mentally handicapped man exit a van. He then proceeded to open and close all the doors one by one yelling "Murg!!" everytime. And it hit me like a freight train, that this was our band name. The universe saw fit to show me the way through this poor sob opening doors and yelling.

Just be patient, something meaningful will come to eventually. Dont just pick a word and add an 's' to it, or a combination of sciency words.

thanks man we were happy with hellraizer for a while but it was meant in a kind of raise hell party vibe thing but it always comes across like fuckin pinhead and i hate that movie!haha yeah we have had some of those kind of inside joke things you mentioned but there all geordie and make no sense haha

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Dead Slut Gut Fuck.

/thread

seriously disappointed that it wasn't already suggested.

I'm losing my faith in you guys :squint:

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
I think the surname Vidgeon would make a really good band name.

')