Need help finding a specific book

• Thread starter Glimpsed-AM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Glimpsed-AM

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I know my chances of finding this exact book are slim since I do not know the name... but I figured I'd ask anyway. Back when I was taking guitar lessons, my teacher had this book on shredding that I loved playing out of, but I don't exactly remember the name of the book though. It was a relatively thick book (between a half inch to an inch thick), and had ridiculous amounts of exercises in it. I think the books cover was a light shade of blue, green or purple, and I wanna say the title was something along the lines of "Shredders guide"... I dunno, it had shredding or shredders in the title (obviously lol). If any of you know of any books similar to what I'm talking about please let me know, I would be very grateful. Other suggestions are welcome too if I cannot find the book I'm looking for.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Wasn't speed mechanics for lead guitar was it? That doesn't meet the thickness requirements in its current publications though. Not a book I am terribly fond of but it is alright.

Glimpsed-AM

Reaction score
Never mind, after scouring the internet some more I found it. In my search I also found another book my teacher had, the one I was looking for was called Alfred Shred Guitar: A Complete System for the Rock Guitar Improviser, and the other one was Fretboard Mastery by Troy Stetina.

EDIT: More suggestions are welcome though. I'm interested in buying other books with similar content as well.

Maniacal

Reaction score
Thanks for recommending my books. It always put a smile on my face when I hear from guitarists who have benefited from my material. New book out this year BTW.

Latest posts

')