need help or suggestions building a music related website

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
hello fellow sevenstingers…

as the title reads, i need some suggestions building a website revolving around music. i don't want to really give anything away, but i think i have a really neat idea and would like to start it here where ive been a member for many years and have made a lot friends.

im not a web designer by any stretch of the imagination, but i have built a couple websites in the past (5 or so years ago) for friends using weebly. my question is, is there a better site to use? for those that have used weebly and other site building tools, can you compare them for me?

yes, it would be cool if a little money could be generated, but that's not whats important to start with, but a consideration for the future...a web building site that offers safe exchange of all currencies would be a must.

also, i know that a lot of websites depend on "sponsors" and/or web ads to survive. how can i get this rolling too? not sure if it would be wiser to treat this as a start-up, or try to maybe get kickstarter going on it either.

thanks in advance for your suggestions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.