NEMECIDE - Summon the Hydra-Yeti! (New Song + Sevendust Show Info!)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey guys, my band NEMECIDE has posted a brand new demo track on our sites today entitled 'Summon the Hydra-Yeti!'. To anyone interested, I recorded it with my Axe-FX and my BRJ Vixen 7-string w/ BKP Rebel Yell pickups during our 'Incursion' EP sessions. This one wasn't quite finished in time to make the CD however, so here it is now!

In other news, we're opening up for Sevendust on October 10th and playing at The Palladium on October 30th. If any New Englanders might be interested in coming and hanging out, please get in touch with me for tickets/info. We're giving away free copies of our EP with tickets, or for those who already have it, some goodies from my guitar shop. We also just added a keyboard player to the fold, so be on the lookout for a new batch of songs that are even more brutal and epic!

Feedback is always welcome of course! :)

SoundClick artist: Nemecide - Always evolving, uninterested in genres or trends, NEMECIDE crafts its own unique metal concoction..

You can also find us on...

ReverbNation
Facebook
MySpace

nemecide.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.