NERGD: My Agile is home (finally)

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
So,
After a long 7 months wait I finally got my Intrepid Pro which is not custom by that much as the factory fucked up and I ended up with a 28.75" scale. I payed the same price a the standard Intrepid Pro as a result.
Still, I love the guitar so I decided to keep it :D they even did another fuck up I love, they forgot the headstock veneer which is just how I wanted it in the first place. I removed the truss rod cover as it is fugly :lol:
I got it tuned to F with no problem, the EMG is not too bad but I already got a replacement on the way, expect another pic story for that :D
now here are the pics:
IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Sweet. I want me an Intrepid so bad but I really dont like the maple fretboard.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Very nice! Looks like they still haven't figured out how to set the intonation without scratching the shit out of the bridge's base plate.

cddragon

Pastor Of Muppets
Reaction score
Great guitar, I've got a GAS for one of Agile 8's, though I'd prefer it with 2 pickups - I like to use the neck one for cleans and solos :D

sepherus

The Crimson Comedian
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks sweet man. You also have a very sick rig. It must sound killer!

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
@Darren> very nice indeed, mine is perfect besides the obvious fuckup haha, I REALLY love the headstock without veneer. scratched base plate yep, but it doesn't show that much without a flash.

@cddragon> Clean are very good on the bridge on this thing, I'm pretty sure it's going to be godly with the coiltapeable pickup dpm (Oni) made from me.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Pretty nice! I think I like how it looks without the headstock veneer. Except...

Very nice! Looks like they still haven't figured out how to set the intonation without scratching the shit out of the bridge's base plate.

Yeah. :( It's just a cosmetic thing, but there's really no reason they shouldn't be able to set guitars up without doing that. Little touches like that can go a long way in deciding how a person views the quality and craftsmanship of an instrument.

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Very nice, Yoann. Shall be br00tal :hbang:

Why does the baseplate get scratched? I thought that the intonation was set via the rear mounted screws?

plyta

Rusty spoon...
Reaction score
So,
After a long 7 months wait I finally got my Intrepid Pro which is not custom by that much as the factory fucked up and I ended up with a 28.75" scale. ....

It was supposed to be >30"?

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
It was supposed to be 30" scale, I'm a bit bummed by this but whatever, it holds F fine. My only problem is I was planing to tune to E with this string set and now it's a bit too loose. Gotta have to up the gauges a bit :(

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
it already does, I'm learning Closed Eye Visuals right now :D

TimothyLeary

Tune in, Drop out
Reaction score
they have dual truss rod now? thats pretty cool, I assume?

Congrats, and welcome to the inrepid crew!! :D

btw: closed eye visuals ftw.

')