Never Ending Sentence

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
pants do not have muffins but they do have pancakes outside Stitch's hair, which Crackwhores do not devour Stitch's hair but instead they scream DON JUAN save godzilla. Max inhaled some sort of chinese herb in Djibouti then someone melted sandwiches throughout s7eve's garden hose, however a bengal tiger fled the crime fiesta, knocking up an elephant, which resulted in a demon choopalooping on Oprah Winfrey's weinis causing havoc in her tits as Tom Cruise bled green septic liquid into South dixie when all of the sudden an infested satanic smurf realised he forgot his starburst back at KFC, a quandary enigma quantum zylophone confused the shit out of tie my rope. No one saw where it came from but it appeared to be a bunny with a pancake on it's head baking muffins which are made of nipples secreting fermented apple juice, but dave smelled crotch rot from Mike which was caused from intercourse with JJ, due to JJ`s dog's Anal Warts from peanuts and henceforth they went forth hence the president got noodles up his kilt, resulting in distress crabs ungulating inside his moist eye ball.Then Hillary grabbed Bill by the camel toe and said: Blargarararagaaaaarrrrgggg, Flllllllaaaarggg, rim-shots, resulting heinously in death to Bill's animal fat master-surgeon impaled cats with a giant succubus encrusted in blood, causing erections. "E."
'Is it over? Has g3rmnium killed it with "E"?,' said Nerina blindly she continues watching Chris edit the typo in the thread title, because it was wrong to assume Chris has muffins which bite alien muffins because muffins are muffins under pancakes festering muffins taint the sky with lazers emitting tantric,karma sutra-like peanut butter muffins which devour muffins in Middle Earth and re-calculate peanut butter jelly time on the moon to precisely incinerate the pterodachtyl-thingy-mabobber-of-doom with fever and pants to the extreme and beyond the 100k reply contest. Yrstyteristedes the IVth fisted Noodles every 10 minutes for free beer. Holy fuck, I just came!
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly while romans ponder the origin of the Simetsberg (at the Walchensee) while gerbils of the fourth panzer devision and combat-teletubbies in an elfs-JAM-aican pants, waltz and pr0n chocolate syrup coated muffins that fell Original Oettinger Glorietta Zitrone Limonade pomegranate juice that got dry mother this sentence no sense. Shakira while drinking brawndo farted scud-missiles of hell and washing boxers wish SMAG smegma which smelled funny, while daybean asked how to post but noone answered and i kept the thread ALIVE! Emiliano pwnt daybean.Yay! Then E. happened and nothing else. Nonsense keeps going left around smoking lemons and pterodactyl testicles which i kicked and flexed at! Until JJ ate muffin's muff in 300 posts while Zepp88 with an elf and Desecrated said "what a lovely tea party" then coerced Nerina to kill carrots and un-ban desecrated!!! "UN-BAN DESECRATED!" exclaimed Emiliano who hadn't realized Desecrated wasn't banned, but it was yesterday and now is today so it's ban was ended and Emiliano is happy! pants (otherwise known as trousers) and Nerina is happy too but jewish pancakes are evil, sinful, and made from potatoes and Qube with a zesty ass-sauce that could kill anti-semites and vice versa. 438
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
pants do not have muffins but they do have pancakes outside Stitch's hair, which Crackwhores do not devour Stitch's hair but instead they scream DON JUAN save godzilla. Max inhaled some sort of chinese herb in Djibouti then someone melted sandwiches throughout s7eve's garden hose, however a bengal tiger fled the crime fiesta, knocking up an elephant, which resulted in a demon choopalooping on Oprah Winfrey's weinis causing havoc in her tits as Tom Cruise bled green septic liquid into South dixie when all of the sudden an infested satanic smurf realised he forgot his starburst back at KFC, a quandary enigma quantum zylophone confused the shit out of tie my rope. No one saw where it came from but it appeared to be a bunny with a pancake on it's head baking muffins which are made of nipples secreting fermented apple juice, but dave smelled crotch rot from Mike which was caused from intercourse with JJ, due to JJ`s dog's Anal Warts from peanuts and henceforth they went forth hence the president got noodles up his kilt, resulting in distress crabs ungulating inside his moist eye ball.Then Hillary grabbed Bill by the camel toe and said: Blargarararagaaaaarrrrgggg, Flllllllaaaarggg, rim-shots, resulting heinously in death to Bill's animal fat master-surgeon impaled cats with a giant succubus encrusted in blood, causing erections. "E."
'Is it over? Has g3rmnium killed it with "E"?,' said Nerina blindly she continues watching Chris edit the typo in the thread title, because it was wrong to assume Chris has muffins which bite alien muffins because muffins are muffins under pancakes festering muffins taint the sky with lazers emitting tantric,karma sutra-like peanut butter muffins which devour muffins in Middle Earth and re-calculate peanut butter jelly time on the moon to precisely incinerate the pterodachtyl-thingy-mabobber-of-doom with fever and pants to the extreme and beyond the 100k reply contest. Yrstyteristedes the IVth fisted Noodles every 10 minutes for free beer. Holy fuck, I just came!
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly while romans ponder the origin of the Simetsberg (at the Walchensee) while gerbils of the fourth panzer devision and combat-teletubbies in an elfs-JAM-aican pants, waltz and pr0n chocolate syrup coated muffins that fell Original Oettinger Glorietta Zitrone Limonade pomegranate juice that got dry mother this sentence no sense. Shakira while drinking brawndo farted scud-missiles of hell and washing boxers wish SMAG smegma which smelled funny, while daybean asked how to post but noone answered and i kept the thread ALIVE! Emiliano pwnt daybean.Yay! Then E. happened and nothing else. Nonsense keeps going left around smoking lemons and pterodactyl testicles which i kicked and flexed at! Until JJ ate muffin's muff in 300 posts while Zepp88 with an elf and Desecrated said "what a lovely tea party" then coerced Nerina to kill carrots and un-ban desecrated!!! "UN-BAN DESECRATED!" exclaimed Emiliano who hadn't realized Desecrated wasn't banned, but it was yesterday and now is today so it's ban was ended and Emiliano is happy! pants (otherwise known as trousers) and Nerina is happy too but jewish pancakes are evil, sinful, and made from potatoes and Qube with a zesty ass-sauce that could kill anti-semites and vice versa. 438
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children

g3rmanium

NullPointerException
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs covered-in

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs covered-in filth

Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs covered-in filth pockets

g3rmanium

NullPointerException
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs covered-in filth pockets using MIDI.

Nick

Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs covered-in filth pockets using MIDI sculptures

g3rmanium

NullPointerException
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs covered-in filth pockets using MIDI sculptures of MIDI.

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs covered-in filth pockets using MIDI sculptures of MIDI. But,

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs covered-in filth pockets using MIDI sculptures of MIDI. But, shit happens said

Jachop

tihi =)
Reaction score
:lol:

years ago, pants ruled stitchy world in which Aleksi resurrects the thread with awesome ninja typing skills. never ending sentences masturbate war gods while (true) they love weed. IS ALL I DO! Yay, says Nerina as she drinks her coffee and muffin and looks around and sees Jesus who said "Bow to faithfully, Bow to me splendidly." Finally, he came back from Guitar Center to RAWK TEH SQUAWK with his thing that sits. And also, La. Then he said pickles to the pope who died in eternal mayonaise anguish beneath the ever-rotting pizza and pasta and wine that was being drunk by a nun who sat on Lord Goatse, the master of all things endless beyond my wildest dreams of peanut butter.Oh my said Nerina when she noticed Zepp was online downloading children using MIDI equipped sex-maniacs covered-in filth pockets using MIDI sculptures of MIDI. But, shit happens said Mario

Latest posts

')