Never Ending Sentence

CatPancakes

Im Insane
Reaction score
pants do not have muffins but they do have pancakes outside Stitch's hair, which Crackwhores do not devour Stitch's hair but instead they scream DON JUAN save godzilla. Max inhaled some sort of chinese herb in Djibouti then someone melted sandwiches throughout s7eve's garden hose, however a bengal tiger fled the crime fiesta, knocking up an elephant, which resulted in a demon choopalooping on Oprah Winfrey's weinis causing havoc in her tits as Tom Cruise bled green septic liquid into South dixie when all of the sudden an infested satanic smurf realised he forgot his starburst back at KFC, a quandary enigma quantum zylophone confused the shit out of tie my rope. No one saw where it came from but it appeared to be a bunny with a pancake on it's head baking muffins which are made of nipples secreting fermented apple juice, but dave smelled crotch rot from Mike which was caused from intercourse with JJ, due to JJ`s dog's Anal Warts from peanuts and henceforth they went forth hence the president got noodles up his kilt, resulting in distress crabs ungulating inside his moist eye ball.Then Hillary grabbed Bill by the camel toe and said: Blargarararagaaaaarrrrgggg, Flllllllaaaarggg, rim-shots, resulting heinously in death to Bill's animal fat master-surgeon impaled cats with a giant succubus encrusted in blood, causing erections. "E."
'Is it over? Has g3rmnium killed it with "E"?,' said Nerina blindly she continues watching Chris edit the typo in the thread title, because it was wrong to assume Chris has muffins which bite alien muffins because muffins are muffins under pancakes festering muffins taint the sky with lazers emitting tantric,karma sutra-like peanut butter muffins which devour muffins in Middle Earth and re-calculate peanut butter jelly time on the moon to precisely incinerate the pterodachtyl-thingy-mabobber-of-doom with fever and pants to the extreme and beyond the 100k reply contest. Yrstyteristedes the IVth fisted Noodles every 10 minutes for free beer. Holy fuck, I just came!
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UGotFrohned

Reaction score
pants do not have muffins but they do have pancakes outside Stitch's hair, which Crackwhores do not devour Stitch's hair but instead they scream DON JUAN save godzilla. Max inhaled some sort of chinese herb in Djibouti then someone melted sandwiches throughout s7eve's garden hose, however a bengal tiger fled the crime fiesta, knocking up an elephant, which resulted in a demon choopalooping on Oprah Winfrey's weinis causing havoc in her tits as Tom Cruise bled green septic liquid into South dixie when all of the sudden an infested satanic smurf realised he forgot his starburst back at KFC, a quandary enigma quantum zylophone confused the shit out of tie my rope. No one saw where it came from but it appeared to be a bunny with a pancake on it's head baking muffins which are made of nipples secreting fermented apple juice, but dave smelled crotch rot from Mike which was caused from intercourse with JJ, due to JJ`s dog's Anal Warts from peanuts and henceforth they went forth hence the president got noodles up his kilt, resulting in distress crabs ungulating inside his moist eye ball.Then Hillary grabbed Bill by the camel toe and said: Blargarararagaaaaarrrrgggg, Flllllllaaaarggg, rim-shots, resulting heinously in death to Bill's animal fat master-surgeon impaled cats with a giant succubus encrusted in blood, causing erections. "E."
'Is it over? Has g3rmnium killed it with "E"?,' said Nerina blindly she continues watching Chris edit the typo in the thread title, because it was wrong to assume Chris has muffins which bite alien muffins because muffins are muffins under pancakes festering muffins taint the sky with lazers emitting tantric,karma sutra-like peanut butter muffins which devour muffins in Middle Earth and re-calculate peanut butter jelly time on the moon to precisely incinerate the pterodachtyl-thingy-mabobber-of-doom with fever and pants to the extreme and beyond the 100k reply contest. Yrstyteristedes the IVth fisted Noodles every 10 minutes for free beer. Holy fuck, I just came!
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the

Se7enMeister

*Likes Basswood*
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false

Emiliano

true DJENTleman
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed

g3rmanium

NullPointerException
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished

wlminter

Not a mod
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly while

bobbyretelle

Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly while romans ponder

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly while romans ponder the

Se7enMeister

*Likes Basswood*
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly while romans ponder the origin

g3rmanium

NullPointerException
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly while romans ponder the origin of the Simetsberg (at the Walchensee)

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly while romans ponder the origin of the Simetsberg (at the Walchensee) while

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Without continuing this quite epic thread, in my pants. NOW! ss.org MUFFIN! butter proclaimed the word of Satan is false and changed to E, X, and K. Tortuga's fortune vannished swimgingly while romans ponder the origin of the Simetsberg (at the Walchensee) while gerbils of the fourth panzer devision

')