Nevermore US Headlining tour...

• Thread starter eaeolian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dwellingers

Reaction score
I might go depending on ticket prices... I have zero interest in any of those other bands. Though we might end up as a local opening act anyway :lol:

If you decide to go, I will recommend Hatesphere. They put up a cool performance and awesome show. Not the most innovative out there, but definitely worth 25-30 minutes... And well, I am a Dane I will raise the flag for some danish bands :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

troyguitar

Reaction score
I guess I should say that I don't care for Warbringer or Mutiny Within. I haven't heard Hatesphere yet, just assumed they were crapcore like Mutiny Within by the band name - I'll check them out later tonight. :lol:

Is Nevermore the only band on the tour with real singing? That just seems odd to me.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
NEVERMORE IS COMING TO TUCSON!!!!!! YESSS!!!

I Voyager

Reaction score
Will hopefully go to the NYC show. I still have yet to see them :(

Richie666

Reaction score
fuck yes! i'll be at worcester. i've been waiting for this for so long... ever since the opeth tour in 2005

snowblind56

Reaction score
I'll be at the Milwaukee show. I don't mind Warbringer, but I am getting pretty sick of them opening for every band that plays in Milwaukee. It seems that they play there about every 2-3 months.

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
I saw this and was pretty psyched. I finally get to see Nevermore and to add on to it, Mutiny Within is on the bill as well. I'll be at the SanFran show ... and hopefully back there for the Kamelot show a few days later.

Reaction score
I love living inbetween seattle and portland. I can see them twice. Hahaha

Dwellingers

Reaction score

troyguitar

Reaction score
meh, more growlies.

I'd be more likely to pay to see Nevermore with Symphony X or somebody else with a more similar style. A melodic band touring with 2 growlies and a -core = :wallbash:

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
We've played every headlining show Nevermore's ever done at this club, with the exception of the "Dead Heart" tour when we were down a couple of members, so I hope we can continue that.

:tmm:

Was Loomzor exploding pants tiemz over your CS Soloist 7?

')