Nevermore's new guitarist

• Thread starter HeartCollector
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about this Attila guy. He's from Hungary and his guitar has a confederate flag? Can anyone explain that? I don't see him matching up with Loomis as well as Steve Smyth did. Perhaps I'm just bummed it's not Ron Jarzombek like I started getting my hopes for haha.

Hello from Seattle.
I know Attila & all the guys in Nevermore, as well as the Warrel Dane band. If you guessed he is a big Dimebag fan, you'd be correct. Thus the confederate flag paintjob on his Hellraiser.. His other guitar is a Washburn Culprit.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe it's just their presence on stage but they exude a very "overwhelming" kinda vibe. I remember a video of them doing Engines of Hate live and Warrell comes out with this mask and I was saying to myself "If I were standing in the front row when he came out, and leans toward the crowd I might've shit myself in fear." :lol:

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
He seemed to be having fun when I saw them play in London last week, wrong side of the stage though and my iPhone was totally owned by the volume - the mix however was quite good and I could hear it all pretty clearly. Only did a few vids of the solos though, sorry!

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
is that a bad thing? :)

Not really, though, it is a little silly as he's doing it just in tribute to Dime, and not for actually understanding (at least I don't think) the history of that flag.

To some (not saying they are right) that flag means something quite negative, kinda like a swastika. Though, that's typically just in the US, I don't see how the rest of the world would really care.

zetzga

Number 9
Reaction score
I am from Hungary too, that flag here means PANTERA :hbang:

Not really, though, it is a little silly as he's doing it just in tribute to Dime, and not for actually understanding (at least I don't think) the history of that flag.

To some (not saying they are right) that flag means something quite negative, kinda like a swastika. Though, that's typically just in the US, I don't see how the rest of the world would really care.

Latest posts

')