Nevermore's new guitarist

• Thread starter HeartCollector
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
lol, I love Ron Jarzombek, but were you guys seriously hoping he'd be the 2nd Nevermore guitarist? Ron has so much of his own stuff going on right now that none of it's being put out lol, he would not drop all of that and become a guitarist in an actively touring band.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pylyo

Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:. can't beleive this dudes!!! I know Atilla for awhile over the youtube. He lives relatively close to me. hahaha he never told me anything 'bout playing for Nevermore. Oh that is so great news! Really great guy.

I remember his amp of choice is an Orange (rockerverb).

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
oh it did but i have heard MUCH worse lol, I've even seen when one guitar bands have a solo for some reason the whole song seems to drop in volume and the song just falls on its face :scratch:

Kinda like Pantera ...

TravisMontgomery

Reaction score
This guy ended up not being able to do it. I was talking to Jim Sheppard on the phone yesterday. He got into some customs issues and it messed everything up.

I'm not aloud to say much about the new guitarist situation....but let's just say that Jim and Jeff are Threat Signal fans ;).

- Travis

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
This guy ended up not being able to do it. I was talking to Jim Sheppard on the phone yesterday. He got into some customs issues and it messed everything up.

I'm not aloud to say much about the new guitarist situation....but let's just say that Jim and Jeff are Threat Signal fans ;).

- Travis

Maybe they could get you in the band. :yesway:

speedyone

Addicted 2 Dat Shred
Reaction score
I wish they'd get Tim Calvert back.

I thought that Dreaming Neon Black was Nevermore's best album, partially because of Calvert's songwriting/melodic influence.

Though he wasn't credited with all that much writing on the liner notes (from what I remember at the moment,) anyone who has heard him play in Forbidden can instantly tell what riffs he wrote in Dreaming because of his unique style...very surreal/discordant rhythms and clean passages.

Anyway, my 2 cents and all that.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score

- Travis

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

pylyo

Reaction score
lol what a drama about all that. see ya at the Metalcamp in Tolmin.

Netherhound

Grandeur Of Delusions
Reaction score

- Travis
:evil::yesway::yesway:

the_arod

Reaction score
new interview with Jeff,just uploaded today and at the end he's mentioning atilla:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wish they'd get Tim Calvert back.

I thought that Dreaming Neon Black was Nevermore's best album, partially because of Calvert's songwriting/melodic influence.

Though he wasn't credited with all that much writing on the liner notes (from what I remember at the moment,) anyone who has heard him play in Forbidden can instantly tell what riffs he wrote in Dreaming because of his unique style...very surreal/discordant rhythms and clean passages.

Anyway, my 2 cents and all that.

Yeah, I agree, but Tim's a pilot now, and doesn't really have time for the band thing anymore. It's a shame - he's one of my biggest influences, and Nevermore was brilliant when he was in the band.

They really have issues with second guitarists - and, IMO, the discs are SO much better when they have one.

Reaction score
new interview with Jeff,just uploaded today and at the end he's mentioning atilla:

For some reason I feel like believing jeff over anyone else. But then again this interview could have been filmed way before it was posted.

We'll just have to wait and see.

TheAceOfSpades1

Reaction score
I don't know about this Attila guy. He's from Hungary and his guitar has a confederate flag? Can anyone explain that? I don't see him matching up with Loomis as well as Steve Smyth did. Perhaps I'm just bummed it's not Ron Jarzombek like I started getting my hopes for haha.

Bobo

Reaction score
And you could hear Atilla in the mix and it sounded good :yesway: I think I've only heard one of his originals, but it sounded fucking good.

Latest posts

')