New 2009 ESP/LTD content

• Thread starter awesomeaustin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yoshi

Reaction score
Um, Can you elaborate on Colour Scheme and Placements IE is it gonna be Black flamed Flying v with Floyd and Red with Stop tail or....??? Graphics too...

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
Um, Can you elaborate on Colour Scheme and Placements IE is it gonna be Black flamed Flying v with Floyd and Red with Stop tail or....??? Graphics too...
The DX models, IE, EX-401DX, V-401DX are see thru black flamed maple with FR bridges. The list that I got does not have the pickups, inlays, # of frets, or scale length. I don't know where you got the red with stop tailpiece but that was on the Michael Amott sigs last year.

The graphics models, there are 3 or 4 different graphics, one was called Clockwork Zombie, Outlaw, Avatar, Screaming Skull, Metal Mulisha. No pics tho

I think I have seen a few like that. BUT that sentence is kind of a Hawthorne Heights thing. just they have a song called "Ohio is for Lovers"

The original quote is actual "Virgina is for lovers" Hawthorne Heights changed it to Ohio is for lovers.

im still waiting for an EX 7 string
+10000000000000000

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
yeah the virginia thing has been around forever man :lol:

that black camo thing is THE BOMB though

Reaction score

antiochband

midnight toker
Reaction score
I wish this fucker would go into production :

2h669oy.jpg

Reaction score
I wish this fucker would go into production :

2h669oy.jpg

doubt it. most likely all his 7 strings will end up going OUT of pruduction, if he keeps his 8 strings and uses them as his main guitars. his video on the ESP site, I think, he said that he went to 7 because of Meshuggah using 7s and now he is going to 8s for the same reason :shrug: However It would be badass if it did go into production :hbang:

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
I think I have seen a few like that. BUT that sentence is kind of a Hawthorne Heights thing. just they have a song called "Ohio is for Lovers"

"Virgina Is For Lovers" is Virgina's state motto, hence, Adler, a Virgina native using it on his guitar. Makes perfect sense.

However, Ohio's slogan is not "Ohio Is For Lovers", and Hawthorne Heights misuse of the slogan has led them to change their actual slogan to "Ohio Is For Emo Fags". :agreed:

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
My guess is they'll keep an ltd sig-7 for a while but I doubt the esp 7 strings will stay in production.

As someone from Ohio and who goes back atleast a few times a year I can honestly say I've never seen near as many Emos in Cincinnati or Columbus as I do in Philadelphia or New York.

Reaction score
My guess is they'll keep an ltd sig-7 for a while but I doubt the esp 7 strings will stay in production.

As someone from Ohio and who goes back atleast a few times a year I can honestly say I've never seen near as many Emos in Cincinnati or Columbus as I do in Philadelphia or New York.

they spread like a computer virus man. They ARE everywhere. like the Matrix. Watch out one may just "pop" up next to you talking about how their lives suck because Wal-Mart doesn't carry their favorite shade of Black :squint:

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
they spread like a computer virus man. They ARE everywhere. like the Matrix. Watch out one may just "pop" up next to you talking about how their lives suck because Wal-Mart doesn't carry their favorite shade of Black :squint:

I'm well aware. I remember when my old band's drummer went emo. Yeah that ended terribly. Haven't seen the kid since (been 4.5 years now) :ugh:

Reaction score
I'm well aware. I remember when my old band's drummer went emo. Yeah that ended terribly. Haven't seen the kid since (been 4.5 years now) :ugh:

Wow. a friend of mine is like doing a reversed EMO transfer thing. He is starting to get more into metal and 7 string guitas. the band he is in the guitarist plays 7 strings and they are a metal band. So in maybe about a year he will NOT be emo anymore.

Back on topic, I still want the info on that FM-418!!!!! :squint:

Reaction score
I do aswell. A picture would be nice as well.

Yes it would. It would be awesome if it is a 27" scale instead of a 25.5" but kept the Neck-Thru :hbang: Or hell even if they slap a Maple top on it that would make it a bit cooler then it is now :lol: butI dought that is the case as to the fact that they seem to use the "FM" or "QM" after the number to id that it has a maple top :shrug:

')