New 2009 ESP/LTD content

• Thread starter awesomeaustin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Piledriver

Reaction score
Mostlikely because Ammot went to Dean guitars for his "New Sig" apparntly they throw him a bunh of cash and he accepted it like Mustaine did :noplease: I liked the ESP model sig from both of them and Hell ESP makes better guitars but they went to dean anyways.

Michael Amott of Arch Enemy - Carcass

Just so you can read. :)

i know,but i would really love a hardtail 25.5 V and just when they started making them he left:realmad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
exactly, the 1 basically means they moved ot a new factory, or they make them in a different country, I think Indonesia. Im 99.99999% sure its going to look exactly the same.

same with the FM-418. It's probably not going to be any different
God I hope it means something else. like different wood or a trem or longer scale.

i know,but i would really love a hardtail 25.5 V and just when they started making them he left:realmad:

ESP does make a few V's now that are 25.5" scale. the main one is like a King V shape The ESP Guitar Company :: LTD Standard Guitars - V Series

and a Padget Sig V.
The ESP Guitar Company :: Michael Paget Signature Series

But if you were talking about getting the Ninja V in a 25.5" then Yeah that sucks :noplease:

Duraesu

Reaction score
the new Hetfield signature ESP...

12dec0408_pic09.jpg

Yoshi

Reaction score

JaxoBuzzo

....ing river pirate
Reaction score
i would shit myself if esp made a horizon-7.with a floyd.and the new "h" headstock.not the cockstock.
ive never played and esp 7 string before though.
how do they play?

rufeo

Reaction score
Wonder if they'll make this the Travis Miguel sig... never been a huge fan of silverbursts, but i dig it.

Attachments

• dsc_84220004_l.jpg
    dsc_84220004_l.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 65

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
:yum: I'm an ESP/LTD whore, cant wait to see the goodies. I could do with a new sixer...

Reaction score
:yum: I'm an ESP/LTD whore, cant wait to see the goodies. I could do with a new sixer...

Same here. But Im more of a Japanese made guitar whore :D
I like Ibanez and ESP type stuff. Even if the guitars I CAN afford are made in Korea or somewhere else :shrug:

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
I will. I always do, last year I met Willie Adler, and Stef Carpenter out side the ESP booth havin a smoke, it was sick

goalie39

Reaction score
It would be incredible if they made a 7 string alexi style.
Why the hell don't they make more sevens.
If They make them we will buy.

Reaction score
So basically the same damn things in different colors and paint jobs as they've been doing for a while. Except for those signature guitars which aren't interesting. I really thought the Wayne Static V would be cooler than it actually is...ah well. Not bad, just nothing outstanding

Shinto

ss.org lurker
Reaction score
So basically the same damn things in different colors and paint jobs as they've been doing for a while. Except for those signature guitars which aren't interesting. I really thought the Wayne Static V would be cooler than it actually is...ah well. Not bad, just nothing outstanding
:agreed:

Latest posts

')