New 2009 ESP/LTD content

• Thread starter awesomeaustin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pedro

Reaction score
I wonder how the Indonesian stuff plays

Like I said in another threads, I allready have the M-401.
The playability is awesome and, sorry but, I liked it much better than my friends korean made M-1000. Not saying that korean was bad, but that de Indonesian was sweet. Very low action, the fretwork was just perfect.
The only complaint (and why I send it back so now i'm waiting for another one) was the paint job that had some flaws. Other than that it's just a killer guitar. ohh and btw they now have a Floyd Rose Special.

noodleplugerine

Reaction score
I wonder how the Indonesian stuff plays

This is a really odd question.

Surely the whole point about factories building guitars in the east is that they supposedly have worse quality control? So the range of good to bad is going to be greater? So its impossible to generalise "how the indonesian stuff plays".

A good guitar is good irrespective of where it's built, place of origin is only relevent when you're buying unseen, and you're taking a risk. If you're in a guitar shop the very best guitar in the whole shop could well be Indonesian.

Pedro

Reaction score
This is a really odd question.

Surely the whole point about factories building guitars in the east is that they supposedly have worse quality control? So the range of good to bad is going to be greater? So its impossible to generalise "how the indonesian stuff plays".

A good guitar is good irrespective of where it's built, place of origin is only relevent when you're buying unseen, and you're taking a risk. If you're in a guitar shop the very best guitar in the whole shop could well be Indonesian.

Very well said, good sir

Also, at the music store they have a LTD M-100 wich is just perfect in terms of playability and looks. And it is a Chinese one. And I can asure you that it has no flaws and my m-401 had some finish flaws...wtf, I guess I was unlucky with that one

')