New 7 on my doorstep today

• Thread starter huber
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
I woke up this morning to my mom opening my door and saying,

"You bought another guitar?"

My S7320 came today. Really quickly too. Ordered it Wednesday. I'm very happy with the service so far at American Musical Supply.

DSC00496.jpg

I only had time to snap one quick shot and had to head to work. With what little time I had with it I can totally tell it's an amazing guitar. I love everything about it. It's super comfortable and sounds great. Pickup change in the future probably buy other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

More pics tomorrow and maybe even some kind of video or audio clips.

ninja edit: make that Sunday I work all day tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
jerk. I need a 7.

score :)

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
That Rocks... One of the sevens I want and don't have. Ok I want a lot but have given up on winning the lottery to fund the UVMC. I've used AMS for about 15 years. I was in the Air force stationed in Alaska and the local dealer charged list PLUS 20 percent. Once I found out about AMS he no longer had my business. No problems with them at all in all that time unlike MF...

mat091285

Reaction score
Nice new S7 .. haha :hbang: btw Huber .. wanted to ask what ESP you over there? Is it the F? which model is it?
do =you have any pics of that?

I woke up this morning to my mom opening my door and saying,

"You bought another guitar?"

My S7320 came today. Really quickly too. Ordered it Wednesday. I'm very happy with the service so far at American Musical Supply.

DSC00496.jpg

I only had time to snap one quick shot and had to head to work. With what little time I had with it I can totally tell it's an amazing guitar. I love everything about it. It's super comfortable and sounds great. Pickup change in the future probably buy other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

More pics tomorrow and maybe even some kind of video or audio clips.

ninja edit: make that Sunday I work all day tomorrow

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
oh man, i really wish ibanez would make a left handed version of that.

i want one D:

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice new S7 .. haha :hbang: btw Huber .. wanted to ask what ESP you over there? Is it the F? which model is it?
do =you have any pics of that?

That F is my first guitar. It's an LTD F-50. I was gunna sell it to a friend of mine who wants to start learning guitar, but I figured I'd regret selling it as I'm sentimental about things like a first guitar. I'll probably do some cool mods to it for fun some day.

Ryan

Reaction score
We need a "Post your beaten-in comfy couch" thread..

edit: preferably with cats on it.

')