New 7 String Agiles finally

• Thread starter etohk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
The interceptor used to come in trans black. I almost bought one before they pulled it. I'll still probably get one someday, you can't beat the price/quality ratio!

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
I ordered the Tibal Green with Trem. I was kinda put off by the shade of violet they chose. I would've liked a more red shade.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
those are pretty nice looking for the price, i like the neck joint, almost like the ibanez AANJ, but not a direct ripoff

peterchau

Heavy Metal Pirate
Reaction score
wow that is nice. Shame its not a neckthrough like the orginals

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
fucking sex. And way cheaper than expected. I think I may just have to get the tribal green with trem...

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep...no lefties of course... God forbid...:mad:

Well, I already knew there wasn't going to be a lefty model. Oh well...

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
That seems like a good price for an axe with an ebony fretboard. I've never seen one of these where I live. How do they compare to Ibanez necks?

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
There's some problem with the site processing my credit card info. I can't order one.

:(

Battle-axe

Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... tribal green! :yum:

Great stuff for the price! :yesway: I just wish the headstocks were diff, too much like Ibanez, IMO. :eek:

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
The necks look like plastic... any input shannon? haha. I'm guessing Alder? Anyway, it looks nice, and that'll be on my list when I get some money in, haha.

I love how it comes STOCK with the Blaze's.

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
so...are the fixed bridge models only 25.5" and the trem models are only 27"? Also, other than the new colors, are there actually any differences from the prototypes? The radius seems to be the same, I don't see binding like was mentioned, and i can't tell if the neck profile was changed or not. I do notice though they went with a gibson 3-way style switch so they must have a push-pull for coil tapping. Other than the new colors, are these almost exactly the same as the old prototypes? And like I said, are the fixed bridge models 25.5" and the trems 27" and that's it?

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
David said:
The necks look like plastic... any input shannon? haha. I'm guessing Alder? Anyway, it looks nice, and that'll be on my list when I get some money in, haha.
I love how it comes STOCK with the Blaze's.
no, the necks are maple, just like my current Agile.

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
So like, how do international orders work on this thing? Do I just put my address in the comments field, since there's no option for international (which I know they do since I emailed them and have a quote for shipping)?

')