New 7 String Agiles finally

• Thread starter etohk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
b3n said:
Cool. I don't mean to imply that there would be problems, just if there were it'd be a big one (for me anyway).
These guitars look like really good value. I'd like to pick up the 25.5 scale one but would definately prefer a UK dealer...sigh.

no just giving a good word fo faith:cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Must have been anothe really limited run.

kurtzentmaier

Reaction score
BinaryTox1n said:
Damn, bari's out of stock already?

Just the tribal green is sold out - The violet is almost gone too - funny as that color was a factory mistake (I asked for Trans Violin = Violin in Korean)

Kurt

BinaryTox1n

Reaction score
:hbang:
I just got a pink one.
It'll be bad as fuck.
And if my friends laugh, i shall just administer some bad ass riffage and deem them false.... and then flex at them as they run away...

actually they just ran out of green and i thought the pink looked better than the blue...

Martin_777

7 String Engineer
Reaction score
Very bloody nice. I'd take the Interceptor in Tribal Green.
Are they available in Germany or do I have to order them from the States?

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
kurtzentmaier said:
Just the tribal green is sold out - The violet is almost gone too - funny as that color was a factory mistake (I asked for Trans Violin = Violin in Korean)

Kurt
"violet" ;)

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
Man, a trans violin would've been sweet as hell...

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess that we should do a massive poll to state what would be "the sevenstring.org 7-string guitar", and read opinions for the next run of Agile 7 strings. A lot of people saying, "I want trans black, I want binding, etc" doesn't help so much and leads to confusion.

We could do something like separate polls in the same thread (Is that possible?) to point the minor details, (don't say things like "I want neck-tru", I want a piezo, I want an OFR, EMGs, Lundgrens, etc. Right, all of us love them, but also know that's pretty expensive and that would make the price rise, unabling some people to buy it.

My suggestions:

I'm pretty sure that most of us agreed with this, as a general opinion:

1- Maple neck with Ebony fingerboard (with no inlays)
2- MATCHING reverse headstock
3- 1x volume knob, 1x tone knob and 5-way switch
4- Neck binding
5- Trans finishes (All of us love them:agreed: )
6- Dimarzio pickups
7- Tremolo and fixed bridge models
8- 25,5" and 27" models

As far as I know, those things were the most requested in the other thread, so now I suggest the following polls, to see what people likes most, tha would have a more useful reference point for kurt:

Poll 1: 6 Trans finishes (Blue, Black cherry, Dark Green, Amber, Violin, Black)
Poll 2: 5 Solid Colors (Black, White, Dark Blue, Metallic Red, Metallic grey [silver])...
Poll 3: Blaze/Blaze combo or Air Norton/Blaze Custom combo. (most popular pickup combos on there).
Poll 4: Body material (Alder, Basswood or Mahogany).

I assume that polls 3 and 4 can be senseless because maybe from Kurt is too much complication to change that stuff, or just isn't reliable.

Well dudes, say what do you think, and if you would change something. I'm kinda new in this forum and I don't know if multiple polls is possible, but maybe mods can do something ;) If you like the idea, we could do that separate thread and start "shaping" that baby.

BTW, thanks for making a bad-assed instrument that people can afford, you rule Kurt! :shred:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, Agile or one of Rondo's other brands (the baritone 6's) have the Agile Brand (I think) active pickups in there. So it wouldnt be too far fetched for the Active 7 string pickups. Plus they also have had neckthrough guitars on their site for aroudn 200$...

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
Great, after time differences and fuckign around with international shipping i've been fucked out of the one i wanted - the tribal green. Goddamn it. Oh well, blue floyd ordered. I'm really wanted a green one, even asked kurt to hold one until I knew how to order (by this time it was like 3am here) but he wouldn't. :(

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I want some freaking X2N-7s in these babies...that'd rule.

As for the color/what not I don't really care, the blue was nice...a deep purple would be awesome but not really a big deal, I just don't want red or green personally. Binding is good but not necessary.

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
So Kurt, what changes are going to be made for the next batch exactly? As long as we're making suggestions for the next batch...

1. definently matching headstock
2. binding on the neck, and that's it - unless the headstock is black and not matching then headstock binding too
3. air norton and blaze custom combo would definently rock
4. TRANSPARENT RED FINISH! :yesway:
5. you know, on second thought, i don't really care if it's a 5-way switch or 3-way with push-pull for coil tap. either would be fine, i think i'd perfer the way the switching arrangement is set-up now, but no biggie. and yes keep it 1 vol 1 tone.
6. keep the ebony fretboard and keep it blank.
7. basswood or alder (lighter weight woods) work fine for me, just keep the flame maple top.
8. and as everyone around here knows, i'll take mine as a 27" scale trem model - maple neck of course.

damnit, that blue trem model is so tempting, it's almost perfect for me....go with it and have the possibility of another even better version coming out or wait it out and risk the next batch having something i don't like....:mad:

that is all.

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
well I went with it - mostly because it'll be cheaper, Also considering I'm in australia I think I'll be able to sell it for what I get it here for so if I really like the next batch I could upgrade anyway. Why do you want a second, is it reeeallly that good? (I sure hope so...)

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
forelander said:
well I went with it - mostly because it'll be cheaper, Also considering I'm in australia I think I'll be able to sell it for what I get it here for so if I really like the next batch I could upgrade anyway. Why do you want a second, is it reeeallly that good? (I sure hope so...)
oh trust me, it is. You can never have too much of a good thing, especially when the good thing is an Agile. :yesway:

ephrion

Reaction score
I really like the tribal green 27" model. GREAT looking guitar, great features also.

If the body were mahogany I'd be shooting myself for missing it.

As it is that blue one is making me gas tres hard.

')