New 7 string bands

• Thread starter Rick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH. 7 STRING BANDS ONLY.

So I need some new bands to listen to. To make it easier, I'll list the bands I have already: Beneath the Massacre, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, Divine Heresy, A Different Breed Of Killer, Catalepsy, Impending Doom, After The Burial, All Shall Perish, Carnifex, Forever In Terror, Ion Dissonance, Mercenary, Mnemic, Scar Symmetry, Suicide Silence, Gizmachi, Fear Factory, Switched, Apartment 26, Korn, Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Unearth, With Blood Comes Cleansing, Whitechapel, Within Temptation, Interlock, and Ankla.

I think that's all of them. :lol:

I'm waiting for Fell Silent and I will buy Salt the Wound when I get paid on Thursday so those are out the window. Anyone got any others? :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matty2fatty

Reaction score
Trivium's new album Shogun is mostly 7 string....Down from the Sky is a blast to play. Dream Theater and Meshugga obviously fits into the 7/8 string category, but I'm sure you knew that.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Reaction score

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
man at this point, with death metal at least, seven strings are getting extremely popular...people are realizing again that it isn't just made for nu-metal. So just start listening to like, everything you can, chances are you'll find some seven string bands. Also check out my band haha. MySpace.com - 1931 (writing new music) - Columbus, Ohio - Death Metal / Metal / Hardcore - www.myspace.com/x1931

Added you guys. You too, Peter.

No one knows any other 7 string bands?

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
We play them exclusively, and Evergrey are almost exclusive on the most recent album. Nocturnal Rites are pretty much 7 string exclusive.

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
^Shameless plug. :lol:

I'll get the album tonight, thanks for the tip. :metal:

lacrimm

Reaction score
Not the greatest mixes, but i think ull dig the tunes