New 7 string bands

• Thread starter Rick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
From the bands you listed you may hate every band i list, but it cant hurt to try anyway. :hbang:

Mine[Thorn]
Mine[thorn] Debut album out now on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
They share members with the axis of perdition who also use 7 strings. The musical style is diffrent enough though that it cant hurt to add their link as well.
The Axis Of Perdition on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Krimh
KRIMH on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Im sure i know alot more im just too lazy to look through my hard drive/check band photos to make sure.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
From the bands you listed you may hate every band i list, but it cant hurt to try anyway. :hbang:

Mine[Thorn]
Mine[thorn] Debut album out now on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
They share members with the axis of perdition who also use 7 strings. The musical style is diffrent enough though that it cant hurt to add their link as well.
The Axis Of Perdition on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Krimh
KRIMH on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Im sure i know alot more im just too lazy to look through my hard drive/check band photos to make sure.

No problem, I'll check out anyone. :yesway:

My band:

CHELSEA GRIN (New tour dates!!!!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The top song is new, the other ones are about 2 years old. Our new CD comes out Feb 16th so just look out for that one when it comes, it'll be better than the old EP. haha.

this is gonna sound vain but my band play sevenstrings on our album due out this year sometime. www.myspace.com/svsnband

also on this discussion a member of the facebook group listed MANY MANY bands that i think most of play 7 strings: The League of Djentlemen Discussions | Facebook

I've already got both of you guys, thanks! I need to pick up both band's albums.

Kai, I see you use the X3 Pro. We'll have to chat later on when I get mine. :lol:

ssskai

Reaction score
Wait a minute, theres a pod x3 pro as well? Thats not helping my gear purchasing indecisiveness at all.:lol:

yer man there is..and i have to say..its awesome. duel tone on a rack mounted pod x3 pro ..i use it for live as well as in the studio. i didn't think much of the floor version of it, my mate got it, well flimsy, gotta be gentle live as its like plastic and breakable lol

oh and another 7 stringer band SCAMP working on new material on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Added.

yer man there is..and i have to say..its awesome. duel tone on a rack mounted pod x3 pro ..i use it for live as well as in the studio. i didn't think much of the floor version of it, my mate got it, well flimsy, gotta be gentle live as its like plastic and breakable lol

oh and another 7 stringer band SCAMP working on new material on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I actually have Scamp already, but I appreciate the effort. As I said, I'd like to get with you once I have my X3 Pro.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score

WhitechapelCS

Alpha Incipient
Reaction score
I could get you links later if your too lazy :lol: but right now Im at school so I cant.
An amazing band I cant stop listening to that Im actually playing with this coming sunday
The Contortionist
^^^ there was a thread about them recently, so there might be a link there.
and shit, I forgot the 2 others I was gunna say. Ill update this in 20-30 mins when I get home.

oh, and Im also gunna be watching this thread like a hawk and grabbing all of these CD's songs off of itunes so thanks everyone whos posted :hbang:

')