New 7 string day !!!

• Thread starter Big Rich
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Big Rich

Reaction score
been gassing for a 7 pretty badly, tried a few that did pretty much nothing for me. and than i remembered how awesome these old F207's were. so as soon as i found one i bought it on the spot.

its pretty amazing, the older LTD's were such great guitars. the new ones pretty much feel like toys in comparison to the older ones. they deff took their QC a little more seriously back than.

anyway this is my first 7 string, enjoy the pics, heres my new F207 in gunmetal blue

P1010845.jpg

P1010846.jpg

P1010847.jpg

P1010848.jpg

P1010849.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
Man, that finish looks exactly like my Ibby RG7420MC but in blue...I like it :yesway:

Big Rich

Reaction score
yea i dont understand why alot more people dont use this shape, its awesome. lovin the 7 string guitar right about now. thinking of making the switch

Big Rich

Reaction score
yea played this thing for a long time last night, really thinking about selling all my 6's right about now lol. im not sure if i can bring myself to do it though

XylemBassGuitar

Owner, Xylem Guitars
Reaction score
I love the shape on that baby! The bevels are really appealing too, it looks comfortable.

Congrats on the new 7 string :metal:

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
Not a fan of the shape, but congrats! All the other stuff looks badass!

Big Rich

Reaction score
i actualy really like the inlays, the whole guitar is pretty much a 10 in my eyes, its very comfortable sitting and standing. i really love it .... very happy with it

i may buy another one

')