New 7-string Ibanez models for 2010!

• Thread starter bram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    2010 ibanez
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Same here, the RGA420Z is coming though, and he said that it was priced the same as the 2009 UV777.

I'm still wondering if any new finishes or options for the s prestige and sv prestige are going to pop up at namm.

How much is the shipping from there to the US? I might as well do the same thing.

I don't know but shipping from Japan is usually very reasonable, I'll take a stab and say somewhere between $120 and $200.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sevenstringgod

Reaction score
The only new prestige S finish I seen (in the pre-NAMM flier) was for the flamed maple top model, and it was a transparent black finish.

Yeah I saw this as well. I still have my fingers crossed for the blue finish Rich mentioned.

Yeah $120-$200 sounds pretty accurate for shipping from Japan. I saw up on ebay some j-customs and they shipped for $130 worlwide.

vigil785

Reaction score
Probably next year they will release them in white....hopefully. Either way, Ill have one. White S7 with a maple fretboard would be sweet.

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score

vampiregenocide

Reaction score

TOM4S

Reaction score
No new Munky signature! What the F***
But... but the guy who is a reliable source told me there'll be new signatures...
Maybe in the summer Namm or in 2011, I'm really angry and sad

xxxyyy

Reaction score
One Suicmez signature for me please
:wavey:

Not gonna happen... :ugh:

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
i'm liking the prices so far... if the rgd runs at a low price like that, i might take back all the nonsense and complaining i was doing.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
I can totally live with those prices, assuming they'll be a bit lower here in the states. That being the case, the RGD won't be much more expensive than the 1527... although, the 1527 is overpriced, so whatever.

Latest posts

')