New 7 strings listed on Ibanez Japan website

• Thread starter metalfiend666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Never understood the popularity of guitars in neon green, hot pink, bright yellow, etc.

Poison-Cat.jpg

hairrock1.jpg

2979-0-220-0-300.jpg

Etc., etc.

Like the music. HATE the image.

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
About the blackness of all the new Ibby's: I've recently seen a distribution listing for an upcoming version of that new K7 in GSF (Green Shadow Flat) for release in Feb 07. Looks funky. :spock:

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
About the blackness of all the new Ibby's: I've recently seen a distribution listing for an upcoming version of that new K7 in GSF (Green Shadow Flat) for release in Feb 07. Looks funky. :spock:

the green flat shadow could be the cheaper hardtail model that had been talked about a while back, or it could be another colour for the new "APEX" munky sig, which is titled "APEX1" on the ibanez japan site if i remember correctly so the GFS could even be "APEX2", ofcourse this is just speculation, i wouldnt mind seeing what it looked like as it defenatly dosent sound like anything he's used on stage before.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Never understood the popularity of guitars in neon green, hot pink, bright yellow, etc.

People that have balls use them, and i have the balls!

Just looks at them, they are very pretty, Fuck! i want to live in the 80's with all that glam, eurodance and my low tuning metal :wallbash:

Time_Line_Photos_069.jpg

COLORIDA.jpg

superkramer.jpg

sustainer.jpg

Kramer_1984_Hologrid_custom_multi.jpg

777lng_bd.jpg

777sp_gc.jpg

777vdy_b.jpg

PS: and for the jelous violin players:
violinde8confloyd.jpg

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
I'll give you US $0.25. Times are hard, Bush devalued the whole soul market...

:rofl: man that almost made me cry :lol:

A friend of mine sell his JEM shocking pink in 1200 dollars, i didn't buy it 'cause i bought the UV, and i like it more, 'cause i'm on the SS club:hbang:

Latest posts

')