New 7

• Thread starter blackseeds
  • Start date
  • Tags
    new 7
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blackseeds

.... blog snobs
Reaction score
hey people
i'm looking for a new 7 string now
i already have a rg1527 and i absolutely love it
i wanted to ask you guys what 7 string guitar would serve me the best. I play technical death metal like necrophagist.
i've also thought about buying the rusty cooley dean rc7g with the special graphic and inlays
oh and by the way, the price doesn't matter at all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
If the price doesn't matter.. get a Custom guitar :metal:
There is a lot of Great European based Custom Shops..
checkout Roter :yesway: and I bet you know the other "R" :lol:

xxxyyy

Reaction score
Well.... RAN guitars! one of the best C.Shop out there.

I'm not very used to custom guitars... but if I ask them to make me e exact replica (exact in shape) of the Dean RC7G, but with some small "changes" (mahogany body, neck trhu, extend fretbord, passive pickups, low pro edge trem), will the make it? Or do they have fiex models to choose from?

Sebastian

Reaction score
I'm not very used to custom guitars... but if I ask them to make me e exact replica (exact in shape) of the Dean RC7G, but with some small "changes" (mahogany body, neck trhu, extend fretbord, passive pickups, low pro edge trem), will the make it? Or do they have fiex models to choose from?

Yeah .. they would make it.. but remember that your waiting time would be .. well.. rather very long... :noway:

From what I know Roter also can build you whatever you like.. and I bet the waiting time is shorter :metal:

blackseeds

.... blog snobs
Reaction score
you mean ran? :D

well i don't think that i have the time to wait 12months + because i'm gonna start having gig's and i need a backup or a new first choice.
i'm really curious about the rc7g and the old ibanez uv777gr

and what about the ibanez uv777pbk?
is it better than the dean rc7g?

xxxyyy

Reaction score
Yeah .. they would make it.. but remember that your waiting time would be .. well.. rather very long... :noway:

From what I know Roter also can build you whatever you like.. and I bet the waiting time is shorter :metal:

Wow... I just ask them...
Basically I'll end pay paying less money than the Dean, but with these differences: mahogany body, neck thru, lo-pro edge tremolo.
I might even add a longer scale and that bit of extended fretboard...
Damn... now that's a guitar...
Only problem... 10/12 months of waiting.
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

SPBY

Reaction score

Dean is releasing a new RC7 for NAMM which will have a mahogany body with no paint, custom passive pickups and a lo-pro

SPBY

Reaction score
How much, $2500?

While i would guess (seeing as it has no custom paint job/graphic) that it should be a bit lower, so 2500 would be my guess, but who knows, it could be the same old 2700 (after all, if you order a plain old white or black RC7G it's still 2700).

xxxyyy

Reaction score
Dean is releasing a new RC7 for NAMM which will have a mahogany body with no paint, custom passive pickups and a lo-pro

Lo-pro will be the same TRS tremolo... I guess...
Well... we'll see
Thanks for letting us know!

Latest posts

')