New Abigail Williams Video

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Pretty sweet video, that is probably one of my favorite songs on the album. I heard they are sick live as well.

Reaction score
sam is a buddy of mine, one of the best drummers around today. no joke.

WhitechapelCS

Alpha Incipient
Reaction score
Wow, took me by surprise. I heard a song of theirs a few months back and just thought it was another run-of-the-mill black metal band with a really good drummer.
But this song definately made me change my mind.
Thanks for that +1
Rep to you brother.

oh, and a few more things. Stop it at 3:44 and his face is scary as fuck O_O

And Mike, I checked out your band...good shit, man.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Glad you like it. We just finished up recording our EP and it's in the process of being mastered. :yesway:

Apophis

Banned
Reaction score
awesome band I think, thanks for posting. I will check other stuff from them :yesway:

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually like these guys more live. Something about the vocalist annoys me after a while on the CD and I remember really liking the vocals live :shrug:

Curt-Platt

Reaction score
the album was produced my james murphy too which was pretty cool, he plays the solo in "the world beyond" which is really cool.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
yeah, i remember hearing these guys like 2 years ago and thinking "this isn't bad" then they went through some crazy lineup changes, and lost the keyboard player, vocalist, and i think a guitarist, and turned to crap, and then the chick on keys and the vocalist took the name back, and rewrote and rerecorded everything with just the two of them and got Trym from Emperor/Zyklon to record the drum parts, and wound up with In The Shadow of A Thousand Suns being totally fucking awesome...thanks for reminding me, now i have to go have black metal wednesday tomorrow

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
By far my favorite new band in quite some time :metal:

'The World Beyond' is one of the best songs ever I think.

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score

Pretty awesome black metal band, for those who don't know them. Their drummer, Samus, is quite awesome.

I remeber when Sam was in Susprye, i :wub: them. In The Shadows of 1000 Suns is my 2nd favorite album of last years only losing to Planetary Duality, Floods and The World Beyond are definently my favorites.This vid has been out for a while by the way.

')