New After The Burial video

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
That's fucking SWEET that they released 2 videos today!!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
4 years without releasing a video and now two in a couple of days. :lol:

xCaptainx

Dr Djodson
Reaction score
I REALLY like ATB, and the song in question is a great choice for a 'first video single' from the new album.

But that video was stupid! Don't get me wrong, it was shot really well, and the performance shots were great. They shouldn't have attempted a story at all and just kept it performance based.

Why catholic schoolgirls? seems like wishful thinking, haha. I dont think I've ever seen that amount of girls at a metalcore show, ever, haha. Plus what was with the guy at the start? there was no attempt at completing the initial attempt at a story. Ah well.

Performance wise, it was great. Good choice of song too. Unfortunately it highlighted exactly why I choose not to do story based music videos!

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Music video was lame, but Your Troubles... is my favorite song from the new record. Fantastic live band as well.

stevemcqueen

Namby Pamby
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the whole catholic school girl thing was just part of their humor. I don't know if any of you have watched their videos on youtube or met them in person but they are super funny. They even use pineapples as metronomes!

Latest posts

')