New album out soon! Pre-Orders ready to boot!

Humidfume

Reaction score
mod edit: One thread to spam your project is enough

Hey guys! Been working on an album since January, just me and a friend. I covered everything from mixing, mastering, vocals, drum programming, etc and the other guy helped out with writing riffs and playing the other half of the guitar parts.

Both play leads.

Let me know what you think!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hallic

Got T.I.N.G?
Reaction score
bandcamp only shows 1 playable song.
also 7gbp for a nonphysical album?

also, maybe introduce your band in the tile/thread?

Humidfume

Reaction score
bandcamp only shows 1 playable song.
also 7gbp for a nonphysical album?

also, maybe introduce your band in the tile/thread?

That's because only one song is available for streaming at present :D and yeah £7. It's still taken me 8 months of my life to make it / create it, endless hours of learning and honing my craft.

I've had fans pay much more than that for both this release and previous. If the quality of the music doesn't sell it for you then that's cool :D

I've been on the forums a long time, (5+ years) and pretty active until a year ago. So I didn't think I'd need to reintroduce myself but if required I certainly can haha! :D

If I can help sway you into a purchase by opening up another track to check out then I'm sure I can bend the rules ;)

Hope you liked the track regardless buddy!!!

Keep rockin'!
-JP

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
Adding to bookmarks so I can buy the full album when I get paid :D

This is heavy as hell man. Everything sounds amazing. Really bad ass work.

Humidfume

Reaction score
This.

And 7gbp for a well produced album with 9 songs is nothing to fret about. It's more than fair for the amount of time they poured into creating it.

Thank you so much man! It's been a lot of work doing it all alone I can tell you that hahaha!!! I even shot the photo for the art work :D

Adding to bookmarks so I can buy the full album when I get paid :D

This is heavy as hell man. Everything sounds amazing. Really bad ass work.

Man so epic to hear that! Thanks!!!!

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Isnt it kind of a dick move to put up pre orders for your album with only 9 posts under your belt? Just sayin.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice, I really like this! Not so much a fan of vocals that are constant balls to the wall screaming the whole time, but I do like the music a lot. Looking forward to checking out your album when it's out :metal:

Rev.

Humidfume

Reaction score
Isnt it kind of a dick move to put up pre orders for your album with only 9 posts under your belt? Just sayin.

I moved my old account over to a new name so I lost my posts, I've been a part of this place for 5 year or so... Jus sayin ;)

Nice, I really like this! Not so much a fan of vocals that are constant balls to the wall screaming the whole time, but I do like the music a lot. Looking forward to checking out your album when it's out :metal:

Rev.

Thanks so much bro!!! And don't worry, there are cleans on the album too! :D

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
what's your excuse

I don't do preorders for things that I have no familiarity with. IK Multimedia is selling their upcoming Mesa amp sim plugin on preorder for $99, but there's no demo. No way in hell I'm dropping a dime before trying it out first.

You've got one song up for listening. Not buying based on just the one ;)

Rev.

Humidfume

Reaction score
I don't do preorders for things that I have no familiarity with. IK Multimedia is selling their upcoming Mesa amp sim plugin on preorder for $99, but there's no demo. No way in hell I'm dropping a dime before trying it out first.

You've got one song up for listening. Not buying based on just the one ;)

Rev.

That's a valid point indeed buddy! How many songs would have made you feel more confident in the quality of the album?

Or would you want to stream the whole album first?

')