New Aliens vs Predator Game coming to Xbox 360 in 2010!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like there is a new Aliens vs Predator game finally coming out (FPS-style! :woot:) for 360 next year! :D Searched for some screenshots and it looks promising but we'll see how the gameplay/storyline turns out. I believe the 3rd movie comes out next year too, hopefully it's better than the last one... :rofl:

Teaser from Sega below:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
If its a survivor like ''blow the heads up of the aliens on the screen'' that would really suck...

If its truly a one person game with those graphics and a story which is exactly like the movie, that would be epic :hbang:

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So is this one actually still coming out? I know Sega had three or four Aliens games in the works, including an RPG, but they canned most of them about six weeks back.

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
I think this is the one being made by Rebellion the creators of the original AvP game on PC (and Jaguar too i think) which means it's guaranteed to be great!

Their original is one of the best shooters ever each character has a totally different style of play which basically makes it 3 games in 1 a survival horror, a stealth game and ....er.......some kind of bizarre cross between Spiderman Tony Hawk's and Cannibal Holocaust!:lol: it's still very playable and well worth seeking out as a taster of what's to come plus it can be picked up for pennies now.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Well it's finally coming out!!! :woohoo: 2 more weeks until it drops, I can't wait, I've been watching youtube vids of actual multiplayer demos and it looks sick! :bowdown: Here's a few that were cool:

[YOUTUBEVID]or4G9e4czNY[/YOUTUBEVID]

[YOUTUBEVID]q6QZLuRYKWc[/YOUTUBEVID]

There are a whole bunch of others but I can't run through them right now to find the best ones. Of course my main 360 (Elite, 2 years old) died with an E74 error 2 days ago so that will be gone for 2+ weeks now and my old 360 is giving me disc-reading errors now. :rofl:

That said, I cancelled my pre-order for 360 and changed it to PC as my desktop has been sitting in the corner collecting dust (got a really good deal when Circuit City was going out of business, HP desktop loaded with 8GB RAM, Quad-Core Processor [would have to check the model to get the exact specs but I remember it being pretty decent], 750GB HDD and an ATI 3000-series video card for $400 but since it came with Vista x64 stock I wasn't really able to run games on it very well due to driver incompatibilites with the OS. :noway: Fortunately I just snagged a copy of Windows 7 so I'm going to try this again as I heard games are running much better now that they seem to have worked out all the issues that came up with Vista! :rofl: Hopefully my video card can handle it, if not I can fix that myself easily and prices have been coming down on those so I might do it anyways! :D I can't wait, been looking forward to a REAL AvP game for a while as the last ones were so-so due to hardware/graphical limitations but this one looks promising! :hbang:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
I've had this pre-ordered since it was announced. :lol:

I STILL remember playing the original Rebellion game (not the dire top down strategy crap game another company made etc) 10 years ago and i'm super excited at this shit. It looks to be one of the most brutal games coming out. I vividly remember SHITTING myself when you play the marine and witness the red glow of the lasers tracking youand then bursting into lots of chunky bits as you die. :ugh:

Also biting actual human players heads off as an alien will be amazing aswell. :lol: The death sequences are astounding.

Also in multiplayer, playing as a predator against 8 marines (or rounda bouts) and seeing who can score the highest marine kills will be awesome. Kill the pred and you become it.

Aswell as infestation. All players are marines bar 1 alien. If he kills a guy they become an alien and so on until no humans remain.

Multiplayer on this is going to rock like a bastard. :agreed:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
:agreed: They have survivor mode too where it's 4 marines locked in a room that just continues swarming with Aliens to see how long you can last. One of the designers of the game said in one of the interviews on youtube something along the lines of, "You can't win... it's just a matter of how long you can stay alive..." :rofl: The multiplayer modes sound awesome and the gameplay looks killer, I think playing as the alien is going to be more awesome than I thought previously.... it's almost like playing COD MW2 with lightweight, marathon and commando... AND being able to run on the walls and the ceiling! EPIC! :flex: :rofl: I can't wait, my copy of Windows 7 arrived last night, going to install it tonight so my setup is up and running. :yesway:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Will get this on PC eventually, DirectX11 makes it look siiick!

Kills vid!

DirectX11 for the PC gamers:

That was one of the ones I was going to post but I couldn't remember what search brought it up! :rofl: I CAN'T WAIT!!! This game looks incredibly badass, and I looooove a good FPS Multiplayer game! :hbang:

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i actually have the ps2 avp strategy game and like it. i also love concrete jungle.

did i mention i have all the mcfarlan figures?

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to read the novels and graphic novels, I'm a HUUUUGE fan of the aliens, predator and aliens vs predator stuff! :D

Slightly OT but I heard there is an Aliens Prequel in the works with Ridley Scott.... :bowdown:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I used to read the novels and graphic novels, I'm a HUUUUGE fan of the aliens, predator and aliens vs predator stuff! :D

Slightly OT but I heard there is an Aliens Prequel in the works with Ridley Scott.... :bowdown:

I hope they don't do a prequel. The great thing about the aliens is they are so mysterious. Some doors are best left closed. I think they should just go back to basics, make a raw, gritty horror film. Not gory action flick.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Ridley Scott made the first one what it was. I am confident that if he's in charge of the prequel, it (hopefully) won't suck. :lol:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Ridley Scott made the first one what it was. I am confident that if he's in charge of the prequel, it (hopefully) won't suck. :lol:

Oh I'm sure it'd be good, just part of me doesn't want to know where the aliens came from :shrug: Makes them scarier.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
man, this looks way too good!

Not sure if you're gaming on PC or console but if you have a newer card with the right specs you can actually run DirectX 11 on this game! :hbang:

[YOUTUBEVID]jy5WpqETl7o[/YOUTUBEVID]

:bowdown:

Also for the 360 guys, I think they're supposed to release the multiplayer demo TODAY! :hbang: I'm going to be getting it for PC but I'll be playing the demo on 360 until my copy arrives! :rofl:

I'm heading out and grabbing a new video card that is DirectX 11-capable and a new power supply so I'll be good to go! :D

Latest posts