New amp from Diezel Amplification - Frankfurt MusikMesse 2011

• Thread starter evilsaint
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

R3V0LT3

Reaction score
And i believe that the b7 that Jeff is playing right after that is mine haha!

LoL - you've quite a collection!!! :hbang:
I can assure you that it plays like butter and it sounded crushing through the hagen & the herbert!!!

Are you taking any special measures to protect your gear!? I guess I would live in constant fear with such an amount of awesome gear :ugh: - then again I'd guess Xander would take care of any unwanted guests... :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sikor

Freshman
Reaction score
I've heard Hagen played by Doug using both Blackmachines.
Man this amp sound nice! We compared it to Herbert and VH4
and it really sits in the middle.
Modern, more organic and less compressed than VH4, but not that thumpy and slightly less aggresive than Herbert.
Very tight, even with 7-string, no problem.
Clean channel is very, very nice too.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Well I doubt Diezel can give him the same deal that Engl can, besides a worlwide touring musician engls are way easier to get backlined in festivals and such. He's pro about his endorsment, at last year Nevermore show at hellfest, who only had Marshall and Mesa cabs and no engls, he had the Mesa cab logo taped (still recognisable for a musician, though ^^, if only by shape). He did play an engl head so I guess he carries one on tour but uses cabs provided by the venue.

So, changing endorsment is probably a no, private buys with his money, maybe, but that's his business. ^^ Same as ordering a Blackmachine, I don't see him leaving Schecter.

Besides, you can't fault a musician in an amp and guitar exposition for rushing "ooooh shiny me test !" :D

Niilz

Niilz
Reaction score
Frontpanel is pretty much VH4-like, but i can see the extra-bit more confusion haha...

According to one guy who played he prototype, its the fattest of all Diezels up to now...less bottom end than the Hebrert, but even MORE low-mids haha...i can only imagine how that thing would GRIND you down. Cant wait to try it!

...I just bought that proto and it really is the best Diezel I have ever played. Wow!!!

Latest posts

')