New Archspire anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rosal76

Reaction score
For anyone here who likes to cover their songs on guitar/bass, Sheet Happens Publishing announced a few days that they will be releasing a guitar tab book for their new album on the 18th of this month. This will be the 3rd album they (Sheet Happens) have transcribed. They have tab books for Relentless mutation and The Lucid collective.

From the Sheet Happens Publishing Facebook page.

245917959_4691131754263509_6475348438594802219_n.jpg

Link to Sheet Happens. The pre-orders for the new book aren't up yet.

https://www.sheethappenspublishing.com/artists/archspire

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
drain of incarnation lives in my head rent free

Ross82

Reaction score
My wife and I usually think it's pretty comical as well. The dude is certainly talented, but the turbo gutturals are just silly to me at times. I enjoy it though.

Yeah its just a step too far and when your saying that about death vocals it must be pretty out there.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Archspire is normally not my type of thing, but this album is so over the top that I can’t help but enjoy it.

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
Haven't had the chance to listen to much of the new one but I fucking love this band. Relentless Mutation is one of my all time favorite albums. The guys are super talented and don't take themselves too seriously.

Sammy J

Reaction score
Tech death is one of my favourite types of music, but for whatever reason, Archspire has rarely ever resonated with me. Relentless Mutation was decent but otherwise I just don’t quite understand the hype I guess.

I’ll give the new one a spin at any rate.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I listened to this on my drive today and really enjoyed it.

neurosis

Reaction score
I haven't taken enough time with he album yet. But this artwork is probably one of the best executed concepts I have seen in a while. You can look at it so many ways and always discover something new in it. I absolutely love it.

')