New Attila Video!

• Thread starter hxcdeathcore
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hxcdeathcore

Reaction score
Haha well their lyrics are probably written when their high or drunk. Hahaha damn kids...

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
the singer is that kid from mtv. he was on a show about getting him skinny. i remember him talking his band. hated them then, still cant stand them.

edit:
just watched teh video. HOLY SHIT i hated it. i cant believe the singer of this band was on a make me skinny show, even funnier how he prolly cant even eat those chicken wings that guy was shoving in his face. haha

hxcdeathcore

Reaction score
Haahahahaa sorry guys I didn't mean to cloud the forum with such a hated band. I enjoy the song, videos alright. They play metal and use 7 strings so I thought it might be cool to post it. Hahah I guess I was wrong.

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
why i hate them:

"Attila attracted some attention to themselves when lead singer Fronz sort of attempted a career as a male model, which actually got his fine ass featured in an episode of MTV's 'Made' series. It was an attempt to gain notoriety for his band, not his looks. "To set the record straight, here's what happened. When Fronz was 14, MTV came to his high school and was casting for 'Made,'" Paul said. "Fronz applied as a joke and decided it'd be funny to put down that he wanted to be a male model."

""MTV took a liking to Fronz, and they selected him. Fronz went through with the show. He saw it as a good opportunity to spread the Attila name. The show has helped get our name and music out there, but contrary to popular belief, it didn't land us with a major label or make us lots of money. It was a joke." "

haha so funny. i like how he says it was a joke. if you could watch the episode you would know he was dead serious.

besides that
the joke was on him, because he was fat(which that article didnt state) and MTV made him go to fat camp and shit because he couldnt make it as a model if he was fat. no way he was only 14 too.

hate that dude. and his band.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had a copy of their old album and the production was good but not a single song I could get into. And that's coming from a deathcore fan.

Arteriorrhexis

Reaction score
Ah they're a local band here. Seen them a couple times and hate 'em with a passion with their 'partycore' bullshit

brodjentle

Reaction score
and hahahahaha apparently they kicked their bassist out because he missed a recording sesh to boink some chick which means they didnt like that he got more pussy than all the rest of em hahahahaha

')