new AxePalace RG2027XLS Limited Run (Satin Silver)

• Thread starter soldierkahn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Please do a chameleon or loch ness green :D

Ibanez is contractually unable to do Lochness Green on anything other than a Vai guitar. Believe me I've tried. If you join our Facebook group (The AP Club) you can help vote on future runs.

Same guitar with a fixed bridge would be great.

Will definitely consider it if this one sells out.

Yeah same here. Guitar looks great.

Nick any chance of a similar spec to the RGR5227 with a lo-pro or perhaps a RG7CT reboot with SS frets and ebony board (retaining those offset dots)? Still kicking myself for missing the wild cherry blossom 7s.

If you liked the Wild Cherry Blossom run, stay tuned for our next run, it is very similar to that but with a few minor changes. That was our most popular run ever.

I play music

Reaction score
Ibanez is contractually unable to do Lochness Green on anything other than a Vai guitar. Believe me I've tried. If you join our Facebook group (The AP Club) you can help vote on future runs.

Will definitely consider it if this one sells out.

If you liked the Wild Cherry Blossom run, stay tuned for our next run, it is very similar to that but with a few minor changes. That was our most popular run ever.
I assume you can't make runs of signature guitars or would for example a run of Meshuggah sig with stainless steel frets, maple board in vampire kiss red be possible? That would make even me considering an order from overseas ;-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score

Fuck you and your beautiful guitar runs, man! *shakes fist* I will never be able to retire because I keep having to buy cool pink and purple guitars from you! :lol:

ThePIGI King

Jiu Jitsu Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever said RG7CT, I partially agree, but the rarity is what makes the CT what it is really. Or just get a 2000 RG8527. Same thing except with neck binding.

But if youd stop doing runs right after i bought a guitar I'd support you Nick!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Fuck you and your beautiful guitar runs, man! *shakes fist* I will never be able to retire because I keep having to buy cool pink and purple guitars from you! :lol:

Haha. We've got plenty more pink and purple guitars planned, so stay employed my friend!

But if youd stop doing runs right after i bought a guitar I'd support you Nick!

Never!!

@zimbloth So there will be another run similar to the cherry blossom? Yesssss I missed out on one of the 7 strings

Yes, very similar color and specs, but with a few minor (and cool) changes. We will never repeat a run but the WCB was *so* popular I felt it was right to do something at least similar for those who missed out.

BTS

BTS
Reaction score
Haha. We've got plenty more pink and purple guitars planned, so stay employed my friend!

Cool. Look forward to this.

Never!!

Yes, very similar color and specs, but with a few minor (and cool) changes. We will never repeat a run but the WCB was *so* popular I felt it was right to do something at least similar for those who missed out.

DEUCE SLUICE

Reaction score

My buddy is still waiting to get his and I can't wait to check it out / start pestering to buy it off of him.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
My buddy is still waiting to get his and I can't wait to check it out / start pestering to buy it off of him.

Ah yes, one of the unlucky 2. Gotta love Ibanez and their always reliable ship-dates :/

bmth4111

Reaction score

How soon do you guys plan on release those runs similar to the cherry blossom run. And are these upcoming guitars equipped with floating bridges?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Those should be around September/October, and yes they'll have the Lo Pro Edge just like the WCB run. I haven't announced it yet only because Ibanez hasn't finalized pricing yet, otherwise I have all the specs/mockups/etc ready to go.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
Those should be around September/October, and yes they'll have the Lo Pro Edge just like the WCB run. I haven't announced it yet only because Ibanez hasn't finalized pricing yet, otherwise I have all the specs/mockups/etc ready to go.

Can't wait!

HeaDdY

DreaDdY
Reaction score
holly molly guacamolly, damn it son, this is absolutely a beauty and the beast all in one, and a must have guitar for these RGXL addicts like myself ... any more left ??? 2 or 1 ?? Crap, now I need those 500$ for the deposit, and also my wife will likely going to kill me for buying my 8th guitar if I do, LMAO ...

I've been dead on forum for the past 3-4 years, saw my SS bookmark today in the Google Chrome and was like, hey, let me see what's going on on the SS, and first post i see was this ...

holly crap man, why are you doing this to me ? lol ... because of you I don't even know how am I going to be sleeping tonight ...