new AxePalace RG2027XLS Limited Run (Satin Silver)

• Thread starter soldierkahn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
holly molly guacamolly, damn it son, this is absolutely a beauty and the beast all in one, and a must have guitar for these RGXL addicts like myself ... any more left ??? 2 or 1 ?? Crap, now I need those 500$ for the deposit, and also my wife will likely going to kill me for buying my 8th guitar if I do, LMAO ...

I've been dead on forum for the past 3-4 years, saw my SS bookmark today in the Google Chrome and was like, hey, let me see what's going on on the SS, and first post i see was this ...

holly crap man, why are you doing this to me ? lol ... because of you I don't even know how am I going to be sleeping tonight ...

Haha nice. Yep theres a slot left.

bmth4111

Reaction score
Oh nice! I hope the fret board is dark ebony. Do they come with stainless steel frets

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh nice! I hope the fret board is dark ebony. Do they come with stainless steel frets

Macassar Ebony is rarely super dark. However our tech offers a dye service if you wanted it pitch black. Most ebony you find that's super dark like that is dyed, very rarely is it naturally that black.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

I play music

Reaction score
Macassar Ebony is rarely super dark. However our tech offers a dye service if you wanted it pitch black. Most ebony you find that's super dark like that is dyed, very rarely is it naturally that black.
The dye is not permanent however is it? I had a guitar with a dyed fretboard and every time I cleaned it with some lemon oil I had a black cloth afterwards and the fretboard got lighter in color.

bmth4111

Reaction score
And are the frets stainless steel on the new upcoming guitars?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
The dye is not permanent however is it? I had a guitar with a dyed fretboard and every time I cleaned it with some lemon oil I had a black cloth afterwards and the fretboard got lighter in color.

If done right, yes.

And are the frets stainless steel on the new upcoming guitars?

Yes.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not into Ibanez anymore, but if I was... Fuck are those nice.

ekarinsm

Reaction score
I'm loving these special Ibanez dealer runs. Now only if they can get another 7-string lo-pro edge with a chameleon finish... :bowdown:

BananaDemocracy

8 String Impaler
Reaction score
Congrats ! HNGD

does the Lo pro edge have a piezo like the original ones?? Couldn’t find out...

I almost bought one and went deeper into debt lol, is this only at ax’s palace,?

Latest posts