New baby

• Thread starter stuz719
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats :yesway:

Like someone said hope you have had your share of sleep as of lately. My cousin and his wife just got their second a month and half back and I just went over this weekend and both were so happy to have me there to take care of their 2 year old so that they could just chill and relax in front of the TV.

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals.

All being well they'll be coming home from hospital tomorrow.

And don't worry, I've already started looking at mini-guitars... Start her on sixers and then move up...

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals.

All being well they'll be coming home from hospital tomorrow.

And don't worry, I've already started looking at mini-guitars... Start her on sixers and then move up...

now thats good parenthood. gratulations mate :yesway:

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
can we have a more uptodate/bigger pic of this epic new being?

Update:

Full name to be Phoebe Romana Eran.

Due home on Saturday, we're being taught how to bath Phoebe at the hospital tomorrow. Scary!

More pics to follow once she's home... If I'm feeling bold I may even post one of me holding her so you can all see how cute she is!

:wub:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Congrats dude! This will be a scary time for you, but you'll soon get the hang of it. Don't be afraid about holding her, they're hard to break. My little girl is nearly 5 months now, so we've got the joys of teething and she's working up to crawling.

The first time she smiles at you will be one of the most magical moments of your life. :yesway:

biggness

Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats dude :yesway: Babies are awesome!! Whats better than a NAD, NGD, NED, NEWanythingDAY combined? A NBD!!

But be forewarned,
They are called females for a reason...

They have a "Fee" :lol:

')