New Balaguer Model Diablo

• Thread starter sonoftheoldnorth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sonoftheoldnorth

Reaction score
https://www.balaguerguitars.com/product/the-diablo-standard-new-for-2021/

Balaguer just came out with a couple of new models, including this one, the Diablo. They are available in the builder and dayummm it's awesome they have made a modern S style. I can see myself ordering one for sure, the Tartarus and Thicket I have are really great guitars for the price point.

DiabloTransBlackET.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewis

Reaction score
https://www.balaguerguitars.com/product/the-diablo-standard-new-for-2021/

Balaguer just came out with a couple of new models, including this one, the Diablo. They are available in the builder and dayummm it's awesome they have made a modern S style. I can see myself ordering one for sure, the Tartarus and Thicket I have are really great guitars for the price point.

DiabloTransBlackET.png

With that headstock too - this is probably one of the nicest and sleekest S shaped modern guitars we have seen to date.

Stunner

mbardu

Reaction score
Looking good.
Plus the standard ones do have stainless steel frets, unlike something like the archetype.
Do we know where those standard ones are made?

olejason

Reaction score
That looks sick.

The site mentions the standard series are made in Indonesia

Selkoid

Reaction score
Glad to see some more ET models, hopefully this does well enough to get some more interesting colors because the price is pretty good.

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
Looks nice, but I'm really baffled by the lack of neck construction type info...

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well they got all them other zany shapes before hand, I think they did this just to have all their bases covered, or break into the "boring metalhead superstrat" market
They already have 2 other superstrat options though. This is just a toro but slightly pointier

sonoftheoldnorth

Reaction score
Well they got all them other zany shapes before hand, I think they did this just to have all their bases covered, or break into the "boring metalhead superstrat" market
Yeah absolutely this, they have been asked about a more modern S type quite a bit and tbh that's something I was wanting but didn't think with the rest of the more kinda classic models it was something they would make (but I suppose Tartarus ain't exactly old school). I'm super stoked they have done this. It ain't like they got rid of the cool takes on the classics like Thicket and Espade etc so I don't see any issue.

')