New Balaguer Model Diablo

• Thread starter sonoftheoldnorth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sure, if you insist- Good for you if yours works for you, but it wouldn't fit in mine which has to be in that orientation, with the guitars having to face that way (due to the setup of the room).

View attachment 90014

The Tartarus reverse offset would just have it lean the opposite way with its neck poking out and nowhere to rest.

And my sole wall hanger with limited space is already occupied by my "Explorer":

View attachment 90015

But I feel like this is derailing the thread maybe just a little bit :lol:
That sounds like quitter talk. The clear answer is get rid of your current rack and buy one that fits a tartarus :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
^ I hear ya :D
9stg6x4pb4asf7i6g.jpg

ah471wshildl1tz6g.jpg

Range from $2,200-2,400 though. Really tempted, but I have an Aristides H/08 on order so I'm like :lalala:.

mystix

Reaction score
If anyone is on the fence about BG, have no worries. I initially got into BG because unexpected medical bills forced me to sell of my Suhrs. I came across BG thinking I could pick up one to hold me over until I could afford another Suhr. Well, it's 15 BG's later and my Suhr gas has been quenched. I'd put BG quality right up there with Music Man and (better than) Kiesel. The semi-customs(when being shipped in the US) go through the shop in PA for a pretty rigorous QC check. Here is the latest one I received... a toro. I based the electronics off of the Ibanez Tom Quayle and it does NOT disappoint.

sE9vjiW.jpeg

qINkunP.jpeg

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Tell me about that blue guitar, I love that color.
It's one of my Aristides 070. That one is in what they call marbled blueberry chameleon. It's a silver marble basecoat (like how Jackson does their eerie dess finishes) but with blue to purple colorshift over it.
I have pics of it over in the post your 7 string stickied thread.

Last edited:

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
On the very first look, it looks very inspired by the Padalka Space. Thin it's the headstock

It is nice though. Way better than the "traditional" shapes and super, super gross headstock they had before

danbox

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dammit, now I’m GASing for one of these. The builder is so nice, especially after considering a kiesel

')