New band artwork

• Thread starter cenobile
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cenobile

Monkey or...
Reaction score
Bands going down a heavier route, looking into Drop A tuning and slowing our material down a touch, kind of rebranding ourselves with our new name etc.

Anyhow, iv done some drafts for logos/shirts/posters etc, just lookin to get some opions on them!

TONNELOGO2copy-1.jpg

TONNELOGONEW2.jpg

TONNEbarwiretree.jpg

TONNEPOSTERcopy.jpg

Cheers :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
I like 'em both - can't make my mind up which I prefer although I'm leaning towards the first.

Either works :)

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely like the first one.

The second one is okay, but awful busy... the barbed wire tunnels pull the eye away from the center, rather than towards it (seems like the tree should be the center of focus).

I like the poster, but any time I see a band referring to themselves as "brutal" (or any similar adjective) it makes me think of someone compensation for insecurities. I'd leave the descriptor off, maybe replace it with a song name, album name, some different catchphrase... I dig the artwork though.

Really like the font you used for the band name, too. It all speaks to me of bleakness, desolation, starkness... very cool that it draws up imagery so easily.

I give it all thumbs up! :yesway:

Doomcreeper

Whitechapel
Reaction score
what if you did the second with the firsts colors, that might look cool

edit: I just took a better look and realized they're pretty much the same, but no barb wire in the first, I think that color with the barb wire would look the best.

cenobile

Monkey or...
Reaction score
Thanks for all your input guys!

@Merlin - i definately see where ur coming from with the barbwire, im thinkng the tree will be the main focus as well. As for the 'Brutal..' tag, its something my band have been adamant about. Personally, im of the opinion that we should drop it, or at least compromise and just have BFM or something. Im gonna try and wear them down and get it off there lol. Thanks again for your ideas dude!

@Doomcreeper: do you mean something like this?
TONNEwhitebartreewire.jpg

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Love that artwork, shall have to check you guys out :) My fave is the second one. Nice and simple.

klami

Reaction score
Nice work! I liked the first one best, to me it's less busy and it looks better :)

')