New BC Rich? I digs

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

trenolds39

Reaction score
Damn BC Rich is on the money this year. I'll probably end up getting that TP Jr V 7. Hopefully the frets are taller than their normal jumbos. Any word on street price and when they'll be available?

Reaction score
Damn BC Rich is on the money this year. I'll probably end up getting that TP Jr V 7. Hopefully the frets are taller than their normal jumbos. Any word on street price and when they'll be available?

Not yet. I got these pics from Beatstreet Music (beatstreetmusic.com). Once they actually get these models in I'm sure they'll be able to let you know.

Reaction score
MPBGTSB.jpg

MAAVS.jpg

KKSS7WG.jpg

KKSS7WG_2.jpg

KKSS7WG_3.jpg

ASMPSFI_hrw-1.jpg

PXMGS_hrw-1.jpg

DVGFW_hrw-1.jpg

EAAVS_hrw-1.jpg

SXMGTA_hrw-1.jpg

That black mockingbird is killer. I thought to myself "if that thing only came with a maple cap they would have successfully beat the Les Paul at it's own game" and then I read on...and it does. I may just get one of those. The Draco I'm on the fence about...not too sure I like it, especially with a trem. Maybe there will be alternate options or something. Won't know until tomorrow when the full line is revealed.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
that floyded mockingbird lp-type is AWESOME but damn that 20 pound warlock 7 is sick too :lol:

mrhankey87

Banned
Reaction score
Just saw all new B.C. Rich in the official site.

Despite my doubts about the mahogany quality, I have to admit that those fuckers seem amazing.

Expecially a new ASM PRO now with mahogany instead of alder and a fixed bridge, with satin finish also! really good.

JacksonKE2Shred

Reaction score
I love the black and gold mockingbird. But the lower horn limits fret access :( Definatly some killer looking maple tops from BC rich this year.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love the black and gold mockingbird. But the lower horn limits fret access :( Definatly some killer looking maple tops from BC rich this year.

It's not as limiting as it looks, in fact it's similar access to what an Explorer would have.

Reaction score
I'm still on the fence about that Draco. Because it's a Draco I want it..but I'm not all that crazy about it.

Reaction score
Strange because I would love to have that white ghost flame Draco even though I hate the Draco lol

And that's the weird thing. I'd love a white Draco. I like the handmade version MUCH better. I'm not a trem guy, and the one pickup isn't all that fun either, not to mention I don't like those inlays. I'd much rather get an 09 Draco and have it repainted which is what I think I'll do.

JerkyChid

Beef jerky kid
Reaction score
And that's the weird thing. I'd love a white Draco. I like the handmade version MUCH better. I'm not a trem guy, and the one pickup isn't all that fun either, not to mention I don't like those inlays. I'd much rather get an 09 Draco and have it repainted which is what I think I'll do.
I'm the same way on trems and single pickups but it just looks sooooo pretty lol
Tough the way it's designed, I think the Draco is better suited for fixed bridge applications. I never liked the push pull for a toggle thing either, I guess other people shared that sentiment and so they made the 2010 model a single pickup. Not sure where you could put a toggle on there that would look good anyway.

Reaction score
I'm the same way on trems and single pickups but it just looks sooooo pretty lol
Tough the way it's designed, I think the Draco is better suited for fixed bridge applications. I never liked the push pull for a toggle thing either, I guess other people shared that sentiment and so they made the 2010 model a single pickup. Not sure where you could put a toggle on there that would look good anyway.

In the custom model I have plans for (which I'll execute when I have the cash), I wanted a switch where the knob is. Neck,bridge,kill. No volume knob..that's it. That neck dual rail is magic and it sucks that they got rid of it. And the lighter ghost flames on the handcrafted look better than the darker flames on this Draco.

Jay on the BC Rich boards does refinishing and whatnot. I plan on sending an 09 Draco to him to attempt a prototype of the custom model I'd want.

Oh, and the handcrafted one has my idea of a mahogany body and neck with a maple cap.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
IRONBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to say BC Rich have a lot of cool shit this year. I had an ASM Pro from 08 and the quality was AMAZING for the price range.

')