New BC Rich? I digs

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those are awfully pretty but............ they're missing a string. :scratch:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
that stealth is beautiful, I just love the colour of it.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
i do like that color, but missing a string means that i'll gladly settle for the black on the Marc Rizzo sig (biggest guitar boner in so long it's not even funny...GAS doesn't begin to describe my lust for that guitar)

Reaction score
I do have to admit that it's the best looking stealth I've ever seen, and normally I don't like those guitars at all. I'm hoping for a decent Virgin model this year..I suppose I'll just have to wait to see what happens. A new Draco would be nice too

Reaction score
Of course they still haven't learned to make shit without a fucking tremolo, assheads. :wallbash:

They've got plenty of 6er without floyds. I also assume that if these 7s do well, which they seem to be Very liked so far...pointy guitars getting the approval from SS.org?! WOW :lol: So they must be doing something right.. anyway, what I was saying is that if they do well, I assume that there will be more added to their lineup later down the road. They've really hit the nail on the head with these few models. I can't wait to see the final version of the production 7 string JR V. Even the Kerry King warlock is pretty sweet... all maple, kahler trem, neckthru. Pretty much all win.

IrfaanSE801

Reaction score
I haven't played in like 2 years, but I'm really diggin the new stuff from BC Rich. Might have to check out a few models. Thanks for posting em!

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
I prefer this:
1210170534_f.jpg

IrfaanSE801

Reaction score
I prefer this:
1210170534_f.jpg

:hbang: I've wanted one of these for years! I can't even remember which band was using it when I first saw it, but it was a blue one with the relief holes (what purpose do those serve anyway, was never 100% sure). About how much do you think those run from the custom shop? I don't want to bother a dealer since I'm not in the position to throw down that money now, but always curious.

')