New bc rich's announced, nothing special

• Thread starter great_kthulu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Thats ok then :) . I wonder where this "RR" bc rich model is , it was mentioned in the tone king vid .

No, from what I gathered that was an idea for the Matt Tuck sig that never came to fruition.
I don't think you'll see any B.C. Rich RRs any time soon, cool as that would be. :lol:

Don Vito

Reaction score
You guys have developed my new BC Rich fetish, along with BC Rich themselves putting out non crap guitars.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Something is odd with that catalog, nearly every guitar is listed as 24 5/8" scale - which of itself is odd as isn't that scale supposed to be 24.75", meaning 24 6/8?

Could they really have shrunk down their Warlocks from 25.5" to 24.75? What's going on here? Also, yeah where the hell are the 7's? Can't BC Rich get the hint that being attractive primarily to metal players that they are losing market share by not offering much in the way of 7's? I dunno, maybe the Rizzo and Junior V 7 aren't selling much so they figured what's the point... not sure if that's the case but what I want is their traditional shapes in a 7. I've always wanted a Mockingbird and would love a nice 7, not a cheaper lamo model but something I can put some cash down on and be happy with.

That said I have two questions to ask and one statement to make:

1. Why does Kerry King have such awfully abysmal taste??

2. I was looking at a BC Rich custom, just getting a rough idea about pricing but nothing confirmed from BC - just some internet perusing. Is what I'm seeing out there correct, that a BC Rich custom is a good deal more expensive than a Jackson? Like 1-2K more on average?

My statement is - the limited edition BC Rich Warlock Deluxe with Walnut Burl top that I got from MusicFarm is still my absolute favorite guitar that I own. It's made in South Korea but I swear it's so well made it feels almost like a custom guitar. I have it setup tuned down to "B" and I've intonated it and the neck is super straight, low action, no wild fret buzz, and holds it's tune and intonation superbly. Plays like a dream. Really wish I could get a nice BC 7-string of comparably quality with a shape I like.

*EDIT - Oh, and what's up with the idiots that look like they watched The Crow too many times. Geez, been done to death.

Rev.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I want to see Kerry King play a sith in the next Star Wars movie(even though they might never make one).

Don Vito

Reaction score
Maybe for the KK/Sith collaboration, its a bust.

But for the hardcore Star Wars fans, its a godsend. :lol:
Can't say I'm a hardcore Star Wars fan.

I just want to see Kerry in a black cape dual wielding some red sabers.

He should also have a snake wrapped around his neck that hisses at nearby jedi.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Can't say I'm a hardcore Star Wars fan.

I just want to see Kerry in a black cape dual wielding some red sabers.

He should also have a snake wrapped around his neck that hisses at nearby jedi.

If anyone is reading this and is good at Photoshop.

DO
THIS
NAO.

:rofl:

Latest posts

')