New bc rich's announced, nothing special

• Thread starter great_kthulu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
Eeek. That Guy Marchais sig is making me think hard about skipping a Charvel Pro-Mod.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
2. I was looking at a BC Rich custom, just getting a rough idea about pricing but nothing confirmed from BC - just some internet perusing. Is what I'm seeing out there correct, that a BC Rich custom is a good deal more expensive than a Jackson? Like 1-2K more on average?

All the "big boys" pricing is pretty much in line with each other depending on what you get of course, with some specialization apparent.

It's hard to nail down exactly what each shop charges, as the pricing isn't truly set in stone. A lot of it has to do with what dealer you choose, the volume of CS stuff they deal in, and if you have the cash ready to go.

In the grand scheme of things and extra $1k on top of an already $4k or $5k order isn't really that big of a deal if it separates you from getting what you truly want.

UnderTheSign

Reaction score
All the "big boys" pricing is pretty much in line with each other depending on what you get of course, with some specialization apparent.

It's hard to nail down exactly what each shop charges, as the pricing isn't truly set in stone. A lot of it has to do with what dealer you choose, the volume of CS stuff they deal in, and if you have the cash ready to go.

In the grand scheme of things and extra $1k on top of an already $4k or $5k order isn't really that big of a deal if it separates you from getting what you truly want.
This.

Also, I doubt it'd be much more expensive than Jackson or any other big name shop.

If you're interested in ordering a CS BC Rich, hit up Larry @ BeatStreet Music - Dealer of BC Rich, Dean Guitars and more!, when I still frequented the BCR Players Forum the guys loved Larry and he gave them great prices.

Just noticed the Lita Ford signature Warlock, too. Too bad it's not bright yellow, but goddamn, do I love me some 80's Lita. Guitar doesn't look too shabby either!

LLink2411

Banned
Reaction score
I would do dirty, dirty things to that Matt Tuck V.

Matt-Tuck-Signature-V-MTVSS.jpg

If that had a white finish with black bevels, I would be all over that.

')