New bc rich's announced, nothing special

• Thread starter great_kthulu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Jon-Donais-JDGUN.jpg

I'd really be digging those Mockingbirds if they didn't have a NASA control panel attached to them.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Jon just can't seem to find a decent brand for his signature, eh?

it def. looks nice, but his LTDs had a pretty nice Flamed veneer.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
What the FUCK happened to that fixed-bridge Mockingbird ST I've been practically shitting myself with excitement for?

And I'm pretty sure the top four aren't even new.

And what the fuck is this?

Jinxx-Pro-X-Bich-BVBJXBCS.jpg

Seriously, if that fixed ST doesn't happen, people are going to die.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
What the FUCK happened to that fixed-bridge Mockingbird ST I've been practically shitting myself with excitement for?

I think they also announced some (or just 1) new 7 string, but they didn't show it. I'm guessing that these aren't the only models. :shrug:

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I think they also announced some (or just 1) new 7 string, but they didn't show it. I'm guessing that these aren't the only models. :shrug:

I really hope you're right. I hope those awesome photos from about a month ago weren't just cock-tease custom shop models that they could make,
if they really wanted to...

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
I hate those inlays and BVB. Sorry.

Edit: also.....SHOUT...SHOUT...SHOUT AT THE DEVIL

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Looks as if one of these fucking idiots has a signature guitar despite being a band for 5 minutes.

$$$

Taking this on its own merits, because I've been lucky enough to mostly avoid these wankers for quite a while... curiosity finally got the better of me.

Some of the guitar parts were alright (but nothing special, and some of the bends in the harmony section were a bit off) and the chorus is quite catchy (but nothing special)... but the vocals sound hella Autotuned, the song itself is boring and pretty gutless mix-wise (not enough low-end shove for me) and it's painfully obvious that they're only as famous as they are because they're pretty and wear face paint, not because their music is anything other than clichéd, cheesy and generally unremarkable.

And the face paint makes me hurl. They look ridiculous- like the kind of band that never quite caught on at the tail end of the 1980s, but haven't taken the hint and fucked off.

The guitarists are good though, not going to deny that.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
They've been around since 2006...... but regardless :)

True, but they haven't done anything much until quite recently, IIRC.

Anyway, this isn't about BVF'nB, this is about B.C. Rich and their failure to provide adequate levels of fixed bridge Mockingbird awesomeness.

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
Looks as if one of these fucking idiots has a signature guitar despite being a band for 5 minutes.

And yet we still don't have a Terrance Hobbs Signature. :(

Guitar marketing works in mysterious and disappointing ways.

')