New Benea Reach demo songs released!!

nojyeloot

Reaction score
50497_14246086799_6694211_n.jpg

:hbang::hbang::hbang::lol::hbang::hbang::hbang:

*deep calming breath*

I just got on their fb page to check if they're actually still around. WHAT a surprise I got when I saw this post from May11th:

Check out our 2 NEW demo-SONGS on Benea Reach | SignMeTo Roadrunner Records and PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE for us!!! Create a scout-profile (very easy) and give a high rating and write a review. Also pick us as artist and all the songs. Please listen to the songs while you are LOGGED ON to your profile. Otherwise the listen won't count in the ratings. Thanks to everyone who has voted for us already :)

WOW, I'm beyond words in my pumpage :scream:. Go vote for them if you feel they're worth it. I just did.

b34.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Never heard of them but they have some awesome stuff!

Wait isn't this one of the extol member's band?

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
Fucking excellent band, I made a thread aboot them a while back. Alleviat is goddamn amazing. The quality of the demos is a bit disappointing though, I guess we can't all be home recording geniuses. :lol:

nojyeloot

Reaction score
Never heard of them but they have some awesome stuff!

Wait isn't this one of the extol member's band?

You bet, Christer Espevoll (a former guitarist of Extol and brother to Peter Espevoll who's Extol's vocalist) was recruited. They blow my mind.

Gothberg

I'm a rookie, eh?
Reaction score
love this band. having trouble to find the new songs any good though, but perhaps it's because of the poooooor quality.

')