New Beneath the Massacre song "Black Tide"

• Thread starter Lon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Jesus Christ.

Way more melodic than previous albums and the guitar playing is about 4 times tighter too, I think that's a case of studio magic though, no guitarist is that tight.

Thanks for sharing :metal:

Zulphur

Reaction score
IT IS SEXXXX ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

thanks for the link man, cant wait to hear this new album.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I just pissed my pants a bit. Sounds so fucking heavy! And the production is excellent.

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
when did they say that the album was coming out?
i wanna hear the rest of it, im very thoroughly convinced

Reaction score
Jesus Christ.

Way more melodic than previous albums and the guitar playing is about 4 times tighter too, I think that's a case of studio magic though, no guitarist is that tight.

Thanks for sharing :metal:

I've been starting to get bored with bands that are just technical throughout the entire songs, but I have to agree with this 100%. Beneath the Massacre are still one of the only overly technical bands I listen to. I wish they had more riffage that was less wank. They could be absolutely fucking brutal, especially with those vocals.

For example, Viraemia have some pretty good riffs when they're not just noodling as fast as possible.

That being said, all of these guys are talented as fuck. I've never met them or had a chance to see them live, but they probably own live and are generally good dudes.

groph

Reaction score
I've been starting to get bored with bands that are just technical throughout the entire songs, but I have to agree with this 100%. Beneath the Massacre are still one of the only overly technical bands I listen to. I wish they had more riffage that was less wank. They could be absolutely fucking brutal, especially with those vocals.

For example, Viraemia have some pretty good riffs when they're not just noodling as fast as possible.

That being said, all of these guys are talented as fuck. I've never met them or had a chance to see them live, but they probably own live and are generally good dudes.

True. I can't wait to hear this song live, and I'm sure you can't either.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score

Saw them at Summer Slaughter last year. The were so fucking tight. Not to mention we talked to Elliot for a good 20 minutes. Very nice guy and extremely down to earth.

Ibanezsam4

Reaction score

agreed. too much wank.. its got no guts y'know?

')