New BLS Album

• Thread starter Nick1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Even without listening to the track I could have predicted that. It's been a while since I've been really interested in Zakk's playing.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Every BLS album is the same boring nonsense. Zakk needs to get together with his wannabe badass buddy Kerry King, and jump off a fucking bridge into oncoming traffic.

DSS3

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone actually take this guy seriously anymore?

SIGNATURE FUCKING SPEAKERS THAT COST 300 EACH?

But seriously, I can't stand Zakk Wylde, and I hope he dies.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
he needs to stop releasing albums so often, quality, not quantity...

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Meh, to me it sounds like "Okay here's a biker rock song"

It sounds like that to me and I havn't even ever owned a BLS albulm.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Mastodon said:
Meh, to me it sounds like "Okay here's a biker rock song"
It sounds like that to me and I havn't even ever owned a BLS albulm.
its how all his BLS songs sound... a very tired formula already...

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with Elysian. Everything he does is the same tired bs. The dude may have written some cool stuff with Ozzy back in 1991 or whatever, but since then he's been a complete disgrace who has no clue how to write songs or catchy riffs. Not to mention his wannabe tough guy image is laughable. He has a beard and drinks beer, whoa stand back folks, he's a man's man!

This dude so wants to be Dime, but Dime was the genuine article, nevertheless infinitely more skilled.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
i liked his pride and glory album, and his book of shadows album, and stronger than death, but other than that i'm not a big fan, even though i have 3 bls shirts and still wear them :lol: i only wear them cause its another clean shirt in the closet :lol:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm sorta big on a person's character, so i can't bring myself to really care about the album, having been burnt on the 357Customs deal. until i get my guitar, Zakk Wylde and everything he does can go fly a kite.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a pretty big fan of Black Label Society and will definitly be buying the new album. I'm not going to try and defend the band or anything. Everything they play does sound pretty much like anything else they've written, but I just don't seem to get tired of it.

Black Label Society tends to cater more to the biker crowd, Pride And Glory was intended to be another project (If I remember correctly, anyways), Book of Shadows was Zakk's solo CD.

keithb

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Buzz762 said:
Pride And Glory was intended to be another project (If I remember correctly, anyways)

Of course it was - Pride and Glory released only one album (Pride and Glory), and it was released before Book of Shadows and before BLS was formed - they're a completely different band.

')