New body shape for Strictly 7 guitars ((pic inside))

• Thread starter xshreditupx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
Yeah....thats pretty fucking atrocious in my opinion. So is the Boa model. And so are all of their neck joints.

And I have a really strong feeling that alot of people praising his guitars have never even played one. Those necks are the blocky-est contour necks out there. I remember Jim saying that he was some sort of chiropractor and there was some anatomical purpose for such. Wasn't a good enough reason to convince me though.

Don't get me wrong, Jim is an awesome dude, and his build quality and wood choice were great. I just hate all the band wagoning that goes on here.

...all of this is understandable, but whats wrong with the BOA model, its just a strat

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Patrick is 100% right. Having played his guitars, not to mention, owning one, I have no problem saying they're the best guitars i've ever played. The neck is extremely thin and fast, very reminiscent of the old uv necks, but more comfortable. I can, and have played on my 8 for hours at a time with zero fatigue. I prefer the Cobra body style, but I see nothing wrong with the Boa. It's a strat, for Christ sake. I can go on and on with the praise of these guitars, but they truly speak for themselves, and you will never really know until you sit down and play one. :yesway:

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
I absolutely love the way his V's look but that baby looks like a dancing starfish.

')