New Brendan Small Prototype Gibsons

• Thread starter ittoa666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Just came across these. Not sure if they've been posted yet, so here you go.

AxqH6QtCQAM-ROB.jpg:large

Seriously....silverburst seven string explorer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
They both are brandon small guitars? the v kinda makes me think of buckethead.

They're modeled after the guitars Skwisgar and Toki use, besides the 7th string on the Explorer.

I hope this means that we'll hear Dethklok with 7s. Either tuning the highest string up or tuning it to G standard so he can still play pre-existing songs.

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
They're modeled after the guitars Skwisgar and Toki use, besides the 7th string on the Explorer.

I hope this means that we'll hear Dethklok with 7s. Either tuning the highest string up or tuning it to G standard so he can still pre-existing songs.
That is what I thought.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Somehow I didn't take him for the type to be into 7-strings. More 7s on the market is a good thing, so yay. :metal:

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
I really hate Gibson's 7 string explorers. The 24.75" scale makes it look disproportionate, and the way they stretch the headstock makes it look like a clown shoe.

The v is kind of meh as well. Antigua burst type finishes are awesome, but seeing that makes me realize that I don't like bursts on symmetrical guitars.

')