New BTBAM teaser is up!

• Thread starter NailbombX2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for posting, this mash-up of songs makes it sound like it is going to be a good album, not that I doubted it would be.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
can't tell what the hell is really going on lol, sounds just like colors which isn't a good or bad thing so far.

Luuk

Reaction score
I'm surely going to check out this record. Hopefully I'll like it, my music taste has changed a lot last two years.. thank for posting!

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
I so wish I could have been the lucky asshole to buy their S series *sniff*

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I so wish I could have been the lucky asshole to buy their S series *sniff*

I'm almost sure they held on to them, Paul's were his forever (S470SOL and S1625TKS), and Dusty got a couple of "customs" (RGA with trem, DY Saber).

As for the clip, since it's gonna be a concept again, it's just far too small a clip to judge. Though, I have nothing but high hopes. I fucking love BTBAM.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
I saw at least one up for sale through their myspace when the switch happened.

It was recapped and all fancy, they weren't even selling it for some insane inflated price or anything either but I had no money to buy it.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I saw at least one up for sale through their myspace when the switch happened.

It was recapped and all fancy, they weren't even selling it for some insane inflated price or anything either but I had no money to buy it.

Yeah, it was dusty's yellow/lime green/pink s series. I think he called it the butter dolphin :lol:. That guitar was fuckin' sweet, it's the one he used when I saw them do Colors live here in Montreal.

Latest posts

')