New BTBAM teasers!

• Thread starter NailbombX2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Curt-Platt

Reaction score
this is definatly going to be dominating my cd player for the next couple months. their playing Brixton in febuary too so im definatly tere.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Desert Of Song, definitely sounds Opeth influenced to me. Overall this new stuff sounds really good, should be an interesting record.

Arteriorrhexis

Reaction score
I hung out with dustie last night (I'll make a thread about it when I get my picture proof :p) and we listened to some of the new stuff.

ubarhax

Reaction score
Paul's vocals on Desert are pretty pathetic. And Swim sounds exactly like Selkies/Frame By Frame.

I'm sure I'll still love this but it seems they are trying too hard to sound different at times.

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
Definitely sounds like a recreated Colors. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of this band, but I'm sensing that it will disappoint.

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
Swim To The Moon bares a striking resemblance to Dream Theaters In The Presence pt.1 Of Enemies me thinks :agreed:

NailbombX2

Reaction score
:nono:

Ants of the Sky was the next Selkies, as far as epicness goes. :fawk:

can't tell,Ants didn't had a super-epic solo like Selkies,even though that Ants is one of my fav songs I can't say that its as epic as selkies,IMO only...

Latest posts

')